||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016)
The following is a list of people on multiple governing boards. This scope includes the board of trustees, the board of governors, and the board of directors of companies, corporations, universities, colleges, and other organizations or institutions.
- Sam Nunn - Center for Strategic and International Studies, ChevronTexaco, The Coca-Cola Company, Dell Computer, General Electric, Internet Security Systems, and Scientific-Atlanta
- Kenneth Duberstein - The Boeing Company, ConocoPhillips, Fannie Mae, Fleming Companies, Inc., The St. Paul Companies, Inc, American Stock Exchange, and NASD.
- Joshua Bekenstein - Bain Capital, Bombardier Recreational Products, Waters Corporation, Dollarama, Toys R Us, Burlington Coat Factory, and Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- Brian Mulroney - Barrick Gold Corporation, Quebecor Inc., TrizecHahn Corp., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cendant, AOL Latin America, Inc., Cognicase Inc., and Wyndham Worldwide
- Peter Godsoe - Barrick Gold Corporation, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto), Onex Corporation, Rogers Communications, and Sobeys
- Irvine O. Hockaday, Jr. - Aquila, Inc., Dow Jones & Company, Ford Motor Company, Kansas City Southern Industries, Sprint Nextel, and Estée Lauder Companies
- Susan Bayh 
- Elon Musk - SpaceX, PayPal (formerly), Tesla, Hyperloop, SolarCity, OpenAI
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2015)
- James Cash, Jr. - Microsoft, Walmart, and General Electric
- Kenneth Chenault - American Express, IBM, Procter & Gamble
- Charlene Barshefsky - American Express, Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Intel
- Derek Burney - CanWest Global Communications, Quebecor World Inc., and Shell Canada
- Richard Currie - Bell Canada Enterprises, CAE Inc., and Petro-Canada
- James A. Firestone  - Goodyear, Nomura Partners Fund, Xerox
- David A. Fisher - CBOE, InnerWorkings, OptionsXpress
- Anthony Fell - Bell Canada Enterprises, CAE Inc., and Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Britt Glenn - Cardinal Health Inc., Time Warner Cable, Xerox
- Vernon Jordan Jr. - American Express, Dow Jones & Company, and Lazard Ltd.
- Raymond J. Lane - Carnegie Mellon University, Hewlett-Packard, and West Virginia University
- William G. Parrett - The Blackstone Group, Eastman Kodak, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Gary L. Wilson - CB Richard Ellis, Northwest Airlines, and Yahoo!
- Spencer Abraham - GenOn Energy, Occidental Petroleum
- James P. Argyropoulos - Gaiam, Real Goods
- George S. Barrett - Cardinal Health, Inc., Eaton Corp.
- Willie Chiang - ConocoPhillips, Occidental Petroleum
- Bruce Chizen - Adobe Systems, Oracle Corporation
- George Cohon - Astral Media, Royal Bank of Canada
- Peter Currie - Clearwire, Schlumberger
- Martin R. Eden - Aon plc, CBOE
- Paul Godfrey - Astral Media, CanWest Global Communications
- James E. Hamilton - The Blackstone Group, Costco Wholesale Corp.
- William J. Holden III - GenOn Energy, Medmira, Inc.
- Robert J. Keegan - Goodyear, Xerox
- Richard J. Kramer - Goodyear, Sherwin-Williams
- Mary Ann Leeper - Female Health Company, Neenah Paper, Inc.
- Ed Lumley - Bell Canada Enterprises, Magna International
- Elizabeth A. Moler - GenOn Energy, Schlumberger
- Barbara Mowry- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Gaiam, Real Goods
- Robert C. Murray - GenOn Energy, Medmira, Inc.
- Richard Notebaert - Aon plc, Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Dick Olver - BAE Systems, Reuters
- Richard Parsons - Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Time Warner
- Paul Pressler - Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Gap, Inc.
- Robert Prichard - George Weston, Ltd., Onex Corporation
- Robert D. Walter - American Express, Viacom
- Werner Geissler - Goodyear, Procter & Gamble
- Victoria J. Tschinkel - ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66