List of places of worship in Calgary
There are many places of worship in Calgary.
- Baitun Nur, a mosque of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in the Castleridge community
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Calgary
- Calgary Alberta Temple, a temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, dedicated October 28, 2012
- Cathedral Church of the Redeemer, the seat of the Anglican Diocese of Calgary
- Foothills Alliance Church, a Christian and Missionary Alliance church
- Knox United Church, a member church of the United Church of Canada
- Lantern Church, a Christian church that rents its space to performing arts groups
- St. Mary's Cathedral, a Roman Catholic cathedral
- St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church, a historic Carpenter Gothic-style Roman Catholic church
- Morton, Graeme (July 5, 2008). "Politicians and faithful open Canada's largest mosque". canada.com. Postmedia News. Archived from the original on October 12, 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-12.
- Ferguson, Eva (September 27, 2012). "New Mormon temple in city's northwest unveiled to the public". Calgary Herald. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- Nolais, Jeremy (October 23, 2012). "Calgary Mormon temple visited by more than 100K". Metro Calgary. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- Avant, Gerry (October 28, 2012). "Calgary Alberta Temple: Dedication marks 140th operating temple for Church". Church News. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Faith Calendar". Calgary Herald. December 27, 2008. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "The Lantern Church in Inglewood - 3 Great Spaces!". Calgary Arts Development. Retrieved 2012-11-04.