List of political parties in Saudi Arabia
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
(Many if not all of the parties listed are illegal as Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy, with the government dominated by the royal family and no political parties or national elections are permitted. According to The Economist's 2010 Democracy Index, the Saudi government was the seventh most authoritarian regime from among the 167 countries rated.)
List of political parties
- Movement for Islamic Reform in Arabia
- Hizb ut-Tahrir
- Party for Islamic Renewal
- Umma Islamic Party
- Islamic Revolutionary Organization of the Arabian Peninsula
- Liberation Party of the Peninsula
- Society of Propagation
- Hezbollah Al-Hejaz
- Muslim Brotherhood in Saudi Arabia
- Communist Party in Saudi Arabia
- Organization of Saudi Communists
- Democratic Popular Front for the Liberation of the Peninsula
- Arabian Peninsula People's Union
- Library of Congress, Federal Research Division (2006). "Country Profile: Saudi Arabia" (PDF). Retrieved 20 June 2011.
- Cavendish, Marshall (2007). World and Its Peoples: the Arabian Peninsula. p. 78. ISBN 978-0-7614-7571-2.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit. "The Economist Democracy Index 2010" (PDF). The Economist. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
|This Saudi Arabia related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|