List of professions
A list of professions, that commonly have specialized educational training and legal qualification, of formal or mandatory study, has strict oversight or is self-regulating, and usually requires a person actively engaged to be a member of a professional body.
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech-language pathologists and audiologists
- Attorney at law, Advocates and Solicitors
- Urban planners
- Human resources
- "Lorne M. Fienberg, ''Examples of Professions''" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- Rebecca Parker; Marjorie Suckow (May 2012). "Services Credentials Issued in California 2006-2007 to 2010-2011" (PDF). California Commission on Teacher Credentialing website: California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Retrieved 11 August 2012.