List of programs broadcast by NBC
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015)|
This is a list of original programming currently broadcast by the American television channel NBC.
Note: Titles are listed in order by the year of debut.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999)
- Grimm (2011)
- Chicago Fire (2012)
- The Blacklist (2013)
- Chicago P.D. (2014)
- The Night Shift (2014)
- The Mysteries of Laura (2014)
- Aquarius (2015)
- Blindspot (2015)
- Chicago Med (2015)
- Shades of Blue (2016)
- You, Me and the Apocalypse (2016)
Reality / non-scripted
- Last Comic Standing (2003–2010; 2014)
- The Apprentice (2004)
- The Biggest Loser (2004)
- America's Got Talent (2006)
- The Celebrity Apprentice (2008)
- The Voice (2011)
- American Ninja Warrior (2012)
- Hollywood Game Night (2013)
- Food Fighters (2014)
- Running Wild with Bear Grylls (2014)
- Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon (2014)
- The Island (2015)
- I Can Do That (2015)
Late night shows
- Saturday Night Live (1975)
- Last Call with Carson Daly (2002)
- 1st Look (2008)
- Open House (2009)
- Open House NYC (2012)
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2014)
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (2014)
News and information
Main article: NBC Kids
- LazyTown (2012)
- Astroblast (2014)
- Clangers (2015)
- Ruff-Ruff, Tweet and Dave (2015)
- Floogals (2016)
- Nina's World (2016)
- Days of Our Lives (1965)
- Olympics on NBC, which includes:
- NFL on NBC, which includes:
- NHL on NBC, which includes:
- Golf Channel on NBC, which includes
- Thoroughbred Racing on NBC, which includes the following races:
- College and high school football, including:
- Select Formula One races, including:
- Tennis on NBC, which includes the French Open
- Boxing on NBC, which includes Premier Boxing Champions bouts
- Select matches of the Barclays Premier League
- United States Figure Skating Championships
- Select stages of the Tour de France
- Select stages of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015)|
- Collins, Scott (August 1, 2015). "NBC picks up dramas 'Heartbreaker,' 'Chicago Med,' 'Blindspot'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 1, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 12, 2016). "Kristen Bell & Ted Danson To Star In Mike Schur NBC Comedy Series ‘Good Place’". Deadline Hollywood.
- Kenneally, Tim. "Ellen DeGeneres-Steve Harvey Variety Show ‘Little Big Shots’ Ordered by NBC". TheWrap.com. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "‘Red’ Movies Get NBC Series Adaptation". Deadline.com. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "DC Comics Workplace Comedy Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment". Deadline.com. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- Goldberg, Lesley. "'American Ninja Warrior' Producers Set 'Spartan Race' Series at NBC". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "‘Taken’ Prequel TV Series Ordered By NBC With Luc Besson Producing". Deadline.com. Retrieved 5 January 2016.