List of climate engineering topics
(Redirected from List of proposed geoengineering schemes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solar radiation management
- Solar radiation management
- Stratospheric sulfur aerosols (climate engineering)
- Marine cloud brightening
- Cool roof
- Space sunshade
- Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering
Carbon dioxide removal
- Carbon dioxide removal
- Greenhouse gas removal
- Bio-energy with carbon capture and storage
- Carbon sequestration
- Direct air capture
- Ocean fertilization
- Enhanced weathering
- Carbon air capture
Other greenhouse gas remediation
- Chang, Kenneth (19 February 2008). "Scientists Would Turn Greenhouse Gas Into Gasoline". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- Zeman, Frank (2007). "Energy and Material Balance of CO 2 Capture from Ambient Air". Environmental Science. 41: 7558–7563. Bibcode:2007EnST...41.7558Z. doi:10.1021/es070874m.
- "Chemical 'sponge' could filter CO2 from the air – environment – 03 October 2007". New Scientist. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- "New Device Vacuums Away Carbon Dioxide". LiveScience. 11 January 2008. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Adam, David (31 May 2008). "Could US scientist's 'CO2 catcher' help to slow warming?". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "IEEE Xplore – Abstract Page". Ieeexplore.ieee.org. doi:10.1109/PLASMA.1993.593398. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- An interactive Geoengineering Map prepared by ETC Group and the Heinrich Boell Foundation