List of public art in Haringey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of public art in the London Borough of Haringey.
|Image||Title / subject||Location and
|Date||Artist / designer||Type||Designation||Notes|
|Tottenham High Cross||Junction of High Road and Monument Way, Tottenham
||1600 (modified 1809)c.||?||Cross||Grade II|||
|Catharine Smithies Memorial Drinking Fountain||Bounds Green Road, Bounds Green
||1880c.||?||Obelisk with drinking fountain||Grade II|||
|Wood Green War Memorial||Wood Green High Road, near junction with Bounds Green Road
||1920||?||War memorial||Grade II|||
|Tottenham War Memorial||Tottenham Green, Tottenham
||1923||Roslyn, Louis FrederickLouis Frederick Roslyn||War memorial with statue||Grade II|||
|Ferry boat tile motif||Tottenham Hale station, Victoria line platforms||1968||Bawden, EdwardEdward Bawden||Tile murals||N/A|||
|Seven trees tile motif||Seven Sisters station, Victoria line platforms||1969||Unger, HansHans Unger||Tile murals||N/A|||
|The Spriggan||Parkland Walk, near site of former Crouch End railway station
||1993||Collins, MarilynMarilyn Collins||Sculpture||N/A|||
|Bust of Oliver Tambo||Albert Road Recreation Ground, Muswell Hill||2007||Walters, IanIan Walters||Bust||N/A|||
- Historic England. "Tottenham High Cross (1188856)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- Historic England. "Obelisk memorial drinking fountain (1359592)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "War Memorial, Haringey", British Listed Buildings, retrieved 5 September 2015
- Historic England. "War Memorial (1061398)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- Victoria Line Tile Motifs – Tottenham Hale
- "Who Were The Seven Sisters?", Londonist, 24 November 2014, retrieved 5 September 2015
- "The Mystery of the Parkland Walk Spriggan Solved", Harringay online, 9 October 2013, retrieved 5 September 2015
- Matthews 2012, pp. 206–7
- Matthews, Peter (2012), London’s Statues and Monuments, Botley: Shire Publications
- Media related to Sculptures in the London Borough of Haringey at Wikimedia Commons