List of rivers in Cornwall
This article includes a list of references, related reading, or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2017)
The county of Cornwall, located in southwest England in the United Kingdom, contains numerous small rivers and streams. The border between Cornwall and the neighbouring county of Devon is mostly the River Tamar.
This list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items. (October 2017)
- ^ http://www.cornwallriversproject.org.uk/geography/caerhays.htm
- ^ https://www.cornwalls.co.uk/helford/helford_river.htm
- ^ https://environment.data.gov.uk/catchment-planning/WaterBody/GB108048001440
- ^ https://environment.data.gov.uk/catchment-planning/WaterBody/GB108048002000
- ^ http://www.cornwallriversproject.org.uk/geography/lynher.htm
- "Rivers and Streams | Cornwall Wildlife Trust". cornwallwildlife.org.uk. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "10 Cornish Rivers - B04". cornwallriversproject.org.uk. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "Map of Cornwall showing rivers - B04k". cornwallriversproject.org.uk. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "South West England | Rivers". The UK Rivers Guidebook. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "Rivers and Lakes". Cornish Place Names. Retrieved 23 October 2017.