List of bodies of water of New Brunswick
New Brunswick receives precipitation year-round, which feeds numerous streams and rivers. There are two main discharge basins: the Gulf of Saint Lawrence to the east and north and the Bay of Fundy to the south. The major rivers are the Saint John River (Wolastoq) and the Miramichi River.
- List of bays in New Brunswick
- List of lakes in New Brunswick
- List of mountains in New Brunswick
- List of islands of New Brunswick
- List of waterfalls in Canada
- "New Brunswick Watersheds". Environment and Local Government. Government of New Brunswick.
- "New Brunswick Watershed Groups and Provisional Water Classification". Watershed Caucus. New Brunswick Environmental Network.
- Map of New Brunswick Watershed Groups and Provisional Water Classification
- "Watersheds". Union of New Brunswick Indians.
- Map of the main rivers of New Brunswick in French
- "Rivers". The Atlas of Canada. Archived from the original on 20 May 2006.