List of ships built by Harland and Wolff
The following is a list of ships that were built by Harland and Wolff, a heavy industrial company which specialises in shipbuilding and offshore construction, and is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as well as having had yards at Govan (1914–1963) and Greenock (1920–1928) in Scotland. The 1,600 ships are listed in order of the date of their launch.
- Passenger lists and Emigrant ships from Norway-Heritage – Shipyard: Harland & Wolff
- Experience of a UK Shipyard in the 1990s Offshore Market, J. MacGregor, RINA, W272, 2001
- Dunn, Lawrence (1964). Famous Liners of the Past Belfast Built. London: Adlard Coles.
- McCluskie, Tom (2013). The Rise and Fall of Harland and Wolff. Stroud: The History Press. ISBN 978 0 7524 8861 5.
- Moss, Michael; Hume, John R (1986). Shipbuilders to the World. Belfast: Blackstaff Press. pp. 507–565. ISBN 0 85640 343 1.