List of shopping malls in Alabama
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name||Location||Gross Leasable Area
sq ft / m²
|Crossroads Mall||Albertville||Enclosed||BV Belk|
|Auburn Mall (1973–present)||Auburn||524,097 square feet (48,690 m2)||Enclosed||Hull Storey Gibson|
|Colonial Brookwood Village (1973–present)||Birmingham||750,754 square feet (69,747 m2)||Enclosed||Colonial Properties|
|Pinnacle at Tutwiler Farm (October 11, 2006–present)||Trussville||644,000 square feet (59,830 m2)||Lifestyle||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|The Summit (October 1997–present)||Birmingham||1,000,000 square feet (92,903 m2)||Lifestyle||Bayer Properties|
|Western Hills Mall (1969–present)||Fairfield||547,926 square feet (50,904 m2)||Enclosed||Aronov Realty|
|Decatur Mall (1978–present)||Decatur||575,947 square feet (53,507 m2)||Enclosed||Urban Retail|
|Wiregrass Commons (August 1986–present)||Dothan||638,554 square feet (59,324 m2)||Enclosed||CBL & Associates Properties|
|Florence Mall (1978–present)||Florence||600,000 square feet (55,742 m2)||Enclosed||Hull Storey Gibson|
|Gadsden Mall (July 31, 1974–present)||Gadsden||502,591 square feet (46,692 m2)||Enclosed||Spinoso Real Estate Group|
|Pelican Place at Craft Farms (2008–present)||Gulf Shores||372,000 square feet (34,560 m2)||Open Air||Langley Properties|
|Riverchase Galleria (February 19, 1986–present)||Hoover||1,570,000 square feet (146,000 m2)||Enclosed||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Bridge Street Town Centre (November 1, 2007–present)||Huntsville||550,000 square feet (51,097 m2)||Lifestyle||Miller Capital|
|Parkway Place (October 16, 2002–present)||Huntsville||643,135 square feet (59,749 m2)||Enclosed||CBL & Associates Properties|
|Jasper Mall (August 8, 1981–present)||Jasper||350,000 square feet (32,516 m2)||Enclosed||Sharp Realty|
|The Shoppes at Bel Air (August 16, 1967–present)||Mobile||1,345,000 square feet (124,955 m2)||Enclosed||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Eastdale Mall (1977–present)||Montgomery||964,717 square feet (89,625 m2)||Enclosed||Aronov Realty|
|The Shoppes at Eastchase (November 2002–present)||Montgomery||725,000 square feet (67,355 m2)||Lifestyle||Bayer Properties|
|Southgate Mall (1968–present)||Muscle Shoals||499,110 square feet (46,369 m2)||Enclosed||Aronov Realty|
|Quintard Mall (August 1970–present)||Oxford||720,000 square feet (66,890 m2)||Enclosed||Grimmer family|
|High Point Town Center (2008–present)||Prattville||900,000 square feet (83,613 m2)||Lifestyle||AIG Baker|
|Village Shopping Center||Scottsboro||Outdoor|
|Selma Mall (1971–present)||Selma||330,617 square feet (30,715 m2)||Enclosed||Aronov Realty|
|Eastern Shore Centre (November 17, 2004–present)||Spanish Fort||540,000 square feet (50,000 m2)||Lifestyle||Jim Wilson & Associates|
|McFarland Mall (February 19, 1969–September 1, 2016)||Tuscaloosa||497,000 square feet (46,200 m2)||Enclosed||Stan Pate|
|Midtown Village||Tuscaloosa||344,000 square feet (32,000 m2)||Lifestyle||Cypress Equities|
|University Mall (August 20, 1980–present)||Tuscaloosa||733,254 square feet (68,122 m2)||Enclosed||Aronov Realty|
|Boaz Plaza Center||Boaz||13,000 square feet (1,208 m2)||Enclosed|
|Tanger Outlet Foley||Foley||600,000 square feet (55,742 m2)||Open Air||Tanger Factory Outlet Centers|
|The Outlet Shops of Grand River||Leeds||350,000 square feet (32,516 m2)||Open Air||The Outlet Shops of Grand River|
|Patton Creek Shopping Center||Hoover||600,000 square feet (55,742 m2)||Open Air||AIG Baker|
|The Wharf||Orange Beach||375,103 square feet (34,848 m2)||Open Air|
|Cox Creek Shopping Center||Florence||473,932.8 square feet (44,030 m2)||Enclosed|
- Westlake Mall, Bessemer (1969–2009)
- Century Plaza, Birmingham (1975–May 31, 2009)
- Eastwood Mall, Birmingham (1960–2006)
- Northside Mall, Dothan
- Porter Square Mall, Dothan
- Dunnavant's Mall, Huntsville
- Heart of Huntsville Mall, Huntsville (1961–2007)
- The Mall, Huntsville
- Springdale Mall, Mobile
- Montgomery Mall, Montgomery (1970–2008)
- Normandale Shopping Center, Montgomery
- Meadowbrook Mall, Tuscaloosa
- Vestavia Mall, Vestavia Hills
- Madison Square Mall, Huntsville (August 1, 1984–January 29, 2017)
- "Mall properties". Hull Storey Gibson. Archived from the original on 2012-03-04. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Western Hills Mall" (PDF). Aronov Realty. Retrieved 28 March 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Riverchase Galleria: Hoover, Alabama" (PDF). GGP. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- "Parkway Place fact sheet". CBL & Associates Properties. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Sharp lands retail tenants for Jasper, Northport". Birmingham Business Journal. December 28, 2004. Retrieved February 24, 2010.
- "The Shoppes at Bel Air". Brookfield Properties Retail Group.
- "The Shoppes at Eastchase" (PDF). Bayer Properties. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "Southgate Mall" (PDF). Aronov Realty. Retrieved 29 March 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Leasing Information". Quintard Mall. Retrieved May 27, 2010.
- McCrelless, Patrick (August 28, 2010). "Widely known toy retailer coming to Quintard Mall". Anniston Star. Archived from the original on 2012-05-03. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "High Point Town Center". AIG Baker. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Leasing". Midtown Village. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- Boaz Plaza Center, MallsAndStores.info. Retrieved: 9 February 2015
- Tanger Outlet - Foley, MallsAndStores.info. Retrieved: 9 February 2015
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River, MallsAndStores.info. Retrieved: 9 February 2015
- Patton Creek - Hoover, Alabama, PattonCreek.com. Retrieved: 9 February 2015
- The Wharf, MallsAndStores.info. Retrieved: 9 February 2015
- Cox Creek Shopping Center, MallsAndStores.info. Retrieved: 9 February 2015