List of sites of interest in Marshall, Texas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of sites of interest in Marshall, Texas.
This list may not be complete.
- Arnot House, 306 W. Houston St
- First Methodist Church, 300 E. Houston St., constructed before the Civil War
- Fry-Barry House, 314 W. Austin
- Ginocchio National Historic District
- Allen House, 610 N. Washington St
- The Ginocchio, N. Washington St at Ginocchio St, houses the Harrison County Historical Museum
- T&P Depot, N. Washington St at Ginocchio St, historic depot and train museum
- Whaley House, 609 N Washington Ave, landmark Victorian home, now known as the Three Oaks Bed & Breakfast
- Hagerty House, 505 E. Rusk St
- Hochwald House, 211 W. Grand Ave.
- Hotel Marshall, 210 W. Houston
- James Turner House, 406 Washington Ave
- John R. Stinson House, 313 W. Austin St
- Magnolia Hall, 303 N Columbus St, historic home