List of smallest cities in the United Kingdom
|This article needs to be updated. (December 2014)|
This list displays the official cities in the United Kingdom with a population of less than 100,000 after the second most recent (2001) census. For the list of all cities, and with additional information, see List of cities in the United Kingdom.
Lichfield, Hereford and Salisbury, in addition to being some of the smallest cities in England, are among the most populous civil parishes.
- Census 2001 : Pembrokeshire
- Census 2001 : City of London
- Census 2001 : Mendip
- Census 2001 : Gwynedd
- Census 2001 : East Cambridgeshire
- Census 2001 : Harrogate
- Census 2001 : Carrick
- Census 2001 : Chichester
- Census 2001 : Lichfield
- Census 2001 : Salisbury (Former Local Authority)
- Census 2001 : Salisbury
- "KS01 Usual resident population: Census 2001, Key Statistics for urban areas". National Statistics. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
- Census 2001 : Herefordshire
- "Demographics" (PDF). Cheshire County Council. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 26, 2008. Retrieved 27 September 2008.
- Bathnes.gov.uk, Bath and North East Somerset District Council: Population Statistics
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Key Statistics : City of Lincoln Retrieved 2009-11-22
- Census 2001 : Durham
- Census 2001 : Worcester