List of software architecture styles and patterns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An architectural pattern is a general, reusable solution to a commonly occurring problem in software architecture within a given context. Architectural patterns are often documented as software design patterns.
Catalog of architectural patterns
- Multilayered architecture
- Domain Driven Design
- Blackboard pattern
Catalog of architectural styles
- Client-server (2-tier, 3-tier, n-tier exhibit this style)
- Shared nothing architecture
- Space-based architecture
- Object request broker
- Representational state transfer (REST)
- Cloud computing patterns 
- Haberle, T. (201x). "The Connected Car in the Cloud: A Platform for Prototyping Telematics Services". IEEE Software. 32 (6): 11–17. doi:10.1109/MS.2015.137.