List of synagogues in Ottawa
- Adath Shalom (Ottawa), Conservative
- Agudath Israel Congregation, Conservative (now Kehillat Beth Israel)
- Beit Tikvah of Ottawa (formerly Beth Shalom West) Orthodox
- Chabad of Centrepointe is a Chabad center which also functions as a synagogue.
- Congregation Lubavitch is located at Chabad-Lubavitch of Ottawa, 889 Lady Ellen Place in Ottawa.
- Jewish Russian Educational Center 'Acheinu' of Ottawa
- Kehillat Beth Israel, (Conservative)
- Kollel of Ottawa Centre for Jewish Education, Ottawa, Ontario
- Machzikei Hadas, Orthodox
- Or Haneshamah – Ottawa's Reconstructionist Community, Reconstructionist
- Ottawa Torah Center Chabad, Chabad Lubavitch
- Orthodox Community Ohev Yisroel, Orthodox
- Rohr Chabad Student Network of Ottawa
- Temple Israel (Ottawa), Reform
- Young Israel of Ottawa, Orthodox
The following are former synagogues:
- Adath Jeshurun (Ottawa), (1904) King Edward Avenue, designed by John William Hurrell Watts, 1904; addition, 1911. The building still exists, but is now the Ottawa French Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Agudath Achim (Ottawa) (1912) Rideau Street, designed by Cecil Burgess.
- Agudath Israel, Ottawa, Ontario
- Beth Shalom
- "Dictionary of Architects in Canada". Retrieved November 16, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to List of synagogues in Ottawa.|