List of synagogues in Ottawa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Adath Shalom (Ottawa) Conservative (link)
- Beit Tikvah of Ottawa (formerly Beth Shalom West) Orthodox (Congregation link
- Chabad of Centrepointe is a Chabad center which also functions as a synagogue. (link, link)
- Chabad of Kanata
- Chabad of the Ottawa-Carleton Region
- Kehillat Beth Israel (Conservative)
- Rohr Chabad Student Network of Ottawa
- Machzikei Hadas Orthodox
- Kollel of Ottawa (link)
- Or Haneshamah - Ottawa's Reconstructionist Community Reconstructionist (link)
- Ottawa Torah Center Chabad Chabad Lubavitch (link)
- Orthodox Community Ohev Yisroel Orthodox (link)
- Temple Israel (Ottawa) Reform (link)
- Young Israel of Ottawa Orthodox (link)
The following are former synagogues:
- Agudath Achim (Ottawa) (1912) Rideau Street, designed by Cecil Burgess.
- Adath Jeshurun (Ottawa), (1904) King Edward Avenue, designed by John William Hurrell Watts, 1904; addition, 1911. The building still exists, but is now the Ottawa French Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Agudath Israel
- Beth Shalom
- "Dictionary of Architects in Canada". Retrieved November 16, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to List of synagogues in Ottawa.|