List of target antigens in pemphigus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: List of cutaneous conditions
Circulating auto-antibodies in the human body can target normal parts of the skin leading to disease. This is a list of antigens in the skin that may become targets of circulating auto-antibodies leading to the various types of pemphigus.
- Notably not BPAG2
- Desmoplakin I and II autoantibodies have also been reported in Stevens–Johnson syndrome
- Parentheticals are used to indicate other names by which a condition is known. If there are multiple alternative names for a condition, they are separated by commas within the parenthetical.
- Pemphigus vegetans of Hallopeau represents a mild form of pemphigus vegetans. Pemphigus vegetans of Neumann represents a severe form of pemphigus vegetans.
- List of target antigens in pemphigoid
- List of conditions caused by problems with junctional proteins
- List of immunofluorescence findings for autoimmune bullous conditions
- List of cutaneous conditions
- List of genes mutated in cutaneous conditions
- List of histologic stains that aid in diagnosis of cutaneous conditions