List of the largest trading partners of China
This is a list of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China.
'China developed a network of economic relations with both industrial economies and those constituting the semi-periphery and periphery of the world system.' Due to the rapid growth of China's economy, the nation has developed many trading partners throughout the world. All trading partners are considered important to the development of the Chinese economy, however the title of China's largest partners are ever-changing due to national and international policy changes.
The expansion of the Chinese economy grew 6.8% the last quarter of 2017, equaling the growth of the prior 3 months exceeding expectations of 6.7%. The overall economy expanded 6.9% last year, just beating the 6.7% of 2016 which ended a drought of a declining trend that started in 2011.
List of largest trading partners of China
The major Chinese trading partners for were as follows:
|No.||Country / Region||Total trade||Exports||Imports||Trade|
|19||United Arab Emirates||41.0||28.7||12.3||16.4|
China is the over ruling trading partner of many countries. The following tables are based on 2016 data as shown on the CIA World Factbook.
- Economy of China
- Internationalization of the renminbi
- List of countries by leading trade partners
- List of the largest trading partners of the United States
- Raúl, Bernal-Meza (2016). "China and Latin America Relations: The Win-Win Rhetoric". Journal of China and International Relations. ProQuest 1912544147.
- Bradsher, Keith (2018). "China's Economic Growth Looks Strong. Maybe Too Strong". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "11-5 Value of Imports and Exports by Country (Region) of Origin/Destination, China Statistical Yearbook 2018". National Bureau of Statistics of China. Table
- "Exports - partners". World Fact Book, Central Intelligence Agency.
- "Imports - partners". World Fact Book, Central Intelligence Agency.