List of the largest trading partners of China
Top trading partners with China
This list was released on January 10, 2014 and reflects the volume of trade in 2013. Total trade values are in billions of USD.
|Rank||Trading Partner||Total trade|
The largest Chinese partners in billions of US Dollars for 2011 were as follows:
|Region||Exports||Imports||Total trade||Trade balance|
As of 2013 EU - Chinese trade makes the EU the largest trading partner of China and China the second largest trading partner of the EU.
China is a dominant trading partner of many countries. The following tables are based on 2014 data as shown on the CIA World Factbook unless otherwise indicated. Some countries are repeated from the previous table.
- "Top 11 trading partners of the Chinese mainland". China Daily. February 19, 2014.
- - National Bureau of Statistics of China - Statistical Communiqué on the 2011 National Economic and Social Development. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. February 22, 2012. "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 6, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- "Client and Supplier Countries of the EU28 in Merchandise Trade" European Commission. August 27, 2014.
- "Exports - partners". World Fact Book, Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
- "Imports - partners" Archived 2016-08-06 at the Wayback Machine.. World Fact Book, Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
|This international trade related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|