List of twin towns and sister cities in Latvia
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of places in Latvia having standing links to local communities in other countries. In most cases, the association, especially when formalised by local government, is known as "town twinning" (though other terms, such as "partner towns" or "sister cities" are sometimes used instead), and while most of the places included are towns, the list also comprises villages, cities, districts, counties, etc. with similar links.
Sigulda is a member of the Douzelage, a town twinning association of 23 towns across the European Union. This active town twinning began in 1991 and there are regular events, such as a produce market from each of the other countries and festivals.
- "Sadraudzības pilsētas" (in Latvian). Jūrmalas dome.
- "Sadraudzības pilsētas". Kuldīgas novads.
- "Sadraudzības pilsētas" (in Latvian). Liepāja.
- "Twin cities of Riga". Riga City Council. Archived from the original on 4 December 2008. Retrieved 27 July 2009.
- "Sister Cities". Beijing Municipal Government. Retrieved 23 June 2009.
- "Douzelage.org: Home". www.douzelage.org. Retrieved 21 October 2009.
- "Douzelage.org: Member Towns". www.douzelage.org. Retrieved 21 October 2009.