List of twin towns and sister cities in North America
This is a list of "twin towns" or "sister cities" in the continent of North America — that is, pairs of towns or cities in different countries which have town twinning arrangements. Where known, the date of formation of the twinning agreement is included in parentheses.
The list is likely to always remain incomplete, since no canonical list of such arrangements exists; even those towns that are listed may well have arrangements which are not listed here. A searchable, interactive list is maintained by Sister Cities International. Any twinning arrangement should be listed at two locations in the series of lists: once for each of the towns involved in the arrangement.
- Ilulissat — Fredericia, Denmark, Fuglafjørður, Faroe Islands, Hafnarfjörður, Iceland
- Nuuk — Aalborg, Denmark (2002)
- Scoresbysund — Aalborg, Denmark (1963)
- Upernavik — Odense, Denmark
- Nanortalik — Roskilde, Denmark