List of twin towns and sister cities in Slovenia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a list of places in Slovenia having standing links to local communities in other countries. In most cases, the association, especially when formalised by local government, is known as "town twinning" (though other terms, such as "partner towns" or "sister cities" are sometimes used instead), and while most of the places included are towns, the list also comprises villages, cities, districts, counties, etc. with similar links.
Slovenske Konjice is twinned with:
- Hlohovec, Slovakia (since 2007)
- Kosjerić, Serbia (since 2009)
- Hranice (Přerov District), Czech Republic (since 2012)
- Gornja Stubica, Croatia (since 2013)
- "Žilina – oficiálne stránky mesta: Partnerské mestá Žiliny (Žilina: Official Partner Cities)". © 2008 MaM Multimedia, s.r.o.. Retrieved 8 July 2009.
- Ljubljana in Beograd sta podpisala sporazum o pobratenju mest.
- "Bratislava City – Twin Towns". © 2003–2008 Bratislava-City.sk. Archived from the original on 28 July 2013. Retrieved 26 October 2008.
- daenet d.o.o. "Sarajevo Official Web Site: Sister cities". Sarajevo.ba. Archived from the original on 12 April 2009. Retrieved 6 May 2009.
- "Official portal of City of Skopje – Skopje Sister Cities". © 2006–2009 City of Skopje. Archived from the original on 24 October 2013. Retrieved 14 July 2009. External link in
- "Tbilisi Municipal Portal – Sister Cities". © 2009 – Tbilisi City Hall. Archived from the original on 24 July 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2009.
- "Zagreb sister cities". Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 29 November 2007.
- http://www.slovenskekonjice.si/obcinskevsebine/241 Občina Slovenske Konjice: Prijateljska mesta. Retrieved 1 April 2017.