List of twin towns and sister cities in the Czech Republic
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of places in the Czech Republic having standing links to local communities in other countries. In most cases, the association, especially when formalised by local government, is known as "town twinning" (though other terms, such as "partner towns" or "sister cities" are sometimes used instead), and while most of the places included are towns, the list also comprises villages, cities, districts, counties, etc. with similar links.
- Collegno, Italy (1998)
- Harlow, United Kingdom (1990)
- Jastrzębie-Zdrój, Poland (1990)
- Mažeikiai, Lithuania (1994)
- Omiš, Croatia (2004)
- Paide, Estonia (2005)
- Turčianske Teplice, Slovakia (2009)
- Zagorje ob Savi, Slovenia (2012)
Kralupy nad Vltavou
Sušice is a member of the Douzelage, a town twinning association of 23 towns across the European Union. This active town twinning began in 1991 and there are regular events, such as a produce market from each of the other countries and festivals.
- "Brno - Partnerská města" (in Czech). City of Brno. Archived from the original on 2009-08-25. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- "Leipzig - International Relations". © 2009 Leipzig City Council, Office for European and International Affairs. Archived from the original on 2009-06-29. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- "Poznań Official Website - Twin Towns". 1998–2008 Urząd Miasta Poznania. Archived from the original on 2008-12-18. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Sister cities". 2009 Official website of Stuttgart. Archived from the original on 2009-08-23. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- Twin cities of Havířov
- The city web of Kardašova Řečice, the section about the partnership Archived 2013-01-23 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kralupy nad Vltavou on-line - Partnerská města" (in Czech). Městský úřad Kralupy nad Vltavou. Archived from the original on 2010-01-09. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- The city web of Nový Knín, the section about the partnership
- "Partnership towns of the City of Košice" (in Slovak). Magistrát mesta Košice. Archived from the original on 2009-08-17. Retrieved 2009-07-12.
- Friendly relationship at Official website of Volgograd Archived 2009-12-03 at the Wayback Machine.
- www.taoti.com, Taoti Creative, Washington DC / May 2012 /. "Interactive City Directory: Ostrava, Czech Republic". www.sistercities.org. Archived from the original on 2017-11-18. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Prague Partner Cities" (in Czech). Magistrát hl. m. Prahy. Archived from the original on 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "Berlin's international city relations". Berlin Mayor's Office. Archived from the original on 2008-08-22. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Bratislava City - Twin Towns". Bratislava-City.sk. Archived from the original on 2013-07-28. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- "Frankfurt -Partner Cities". Stadt Frankfurt am Main. Archived from the original on 2007-11-07. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- http://www.carricktoday.co.uk/news/maybole-welcomes-foreign-friends-1-331812 Archived 2017-01-01 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 31 Dec 2016
- "Douzelage.org: Home". www.douzelage.org. Archived from the original on 2010-02-17. Retrieved 2009-10-21.
- "Douzelage.org: Member Towns". www.douzelage.org. Archived from the original on 2009-04-06. Retrieved 2009-10-21.