This is an incomplete list of video games which strongly feature vampires. This includes games where the player character is a vampire, or where a vampire is the primary antagonist, as well as games which feature vampires as the primary enemy variant. Games which feature dhampirs, half-vampires, in the same way are also included.
|EvilEvil||TBA||TBA||Co-op first-person shooter with a player-focused "continuously updated storyline". Major details regarding the game's development remain unknown save its publisher's dedicated website.|
|Bloody Hell Hotel||TBA||Windows||A hotel management simulation game where you play as a vampire, who has awoken from a centuries-long coma to find their old estate has fallen into ruin. You decide to turn it into a prosperous hotel.|
|Nighthawks||TBA||Windows||Adult visual novel by remarkable adventure game developer Wadjet Eye Games. Based in a dark city where you gradually build your own nightclub through fear and the actions inherent to the world of vampires.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2||Q3 2024||Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S||Takes place in Seattle. Based on the tabletop role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade and set in the World of Darkness fictional universe. Sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines.|
|El Paso, Elsewhere||2023||Windows||Supernatural neo-noir third-person shooter where the player must defeat diverse monsters, such as vampires, werewolves and fallen angels.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade - Heartless Symphony||2023||Windows||Based in the World of Darkness universe, is a role-playing video game that narrates the subsequent events to Vampire: The Masquerade - Heartless Lullaby, made by its same developer Entalto Studios|
|Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall||2023||Windows||Erotic cyberpunk CRPG set in a metropolis dominated by a vampire gang war, with the protagonist being a key part of the conflict. It is partly inspired by Shadowrun.|
|Redfall||2 May 2023||Windows, Xbox Series X/S||Open world first-person shooter where four characters fight against a city infested by vampires and other humans. The game is influenced by the Left 4 Dead series, features both single-player and cooperative multi-player modes.|
|Vampire Survivors||20 October 2022||Windows||A game about dodging hordes of monsters while trying to survive for 30 minutes. Despite the game's name and key art indicating otherwise, none of these monsters are actually vampires.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong||19 May 2022||Windows, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch||Narrative-driven role-playing video game in which the player controls three vampires with different vampiric disciplines (abilities), switching between them over the course of the game. The player can customize the characters by choosing to upgrade their disciplines and character statistics to suit their preferred playstyle; this influences character interaction and skills used while exploring the game world.|
|V Rising||17 May 2022 (Early Access)||Windows||Awaken as a vampire. Hunt for blood in nearby settlements to regain your strength and evade the scorching sun to survive. Raise your castle and thrive in an ever-changing open world full of mystery. Gain allies online and conquer the land of the living.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt||27 April 2022||Windows, PlayStation 5||First multiplayer game based in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, presented in a battle royale
format. Every match takes place in Prague, where players, as vampiric beings, fight for survival to be the only one remaining .
|Vampire: The Masquerade - Heartless Lullaby||21 April 2022||Windows||Covering just the prologue of the story, with well over an hour and a half of gameplay and several different endings, Vampire: The Masquerade - Heartless Lullaby was created in less than a month in celebration of the Vampire: The Masquerade Jam.|
|Red Embrace: Mezzanine||9 July 2021||Windows||Visual novel / point-and-click game produced by Argento Studios in preparation for their subsequent role-playing game title Red Embrace: Paradisus|
|Vampirem||20 May 2021||Windows||Another story of Bloodlust, this time told through the eyes of Ravenblood. His journey in search of lost strength and revenge will take you through the dark tombs and dungeons of the Vampirem. Released on Steam.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Shadows of New York||10 September 2020||Win, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch||Visual novel that takes place in the World of Darkness universe, also sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York.|
|Bloodlust 2: Nemesis||26 March 2020||Windows||Hack-n-slash action role-playing game, sequel to the vampire-themed Bloodlust - Shadowhunter.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York||11 December 2019||Win, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch||A narrative experience set in the rich universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition. It presents the struggle for power between two vampiric factions - the Camarilla and the Anarchs - bathed in the night lights of the Big Apple.|
|Code Vein||27 September 2019||Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
|Crescendo of the Blood Moon (quest from Rec Room)||2018||PlayStation 4, Windows||Action role-playing game inspired by Castlevania and part of Rec Room. A group of up to three vampire hunters fight their way towards and through Dracula's castle until they face Dracula himself in the final boss battle. The game has a strong metafictional character in that the setting resembles a school performance of a play in which the players take part as actors.|
|Vampyr||5 June 2018||Windows, Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One||The plot revolves around vampire doctor Jonathan Reid who is coming to terms with his undead condition. He must deal with being torn between the Hippocratic Oath and his newfound bloodthirsty nature. Vampyr is based on the 1918 London Spanish flu pandemic.|
|Bloodlust - Shadowhunter||22 September 2015||Windows||Dungeon crawling / action RPG experience that will allow players to explore the dark underworld of a forgotten society of Vampires and their disciplines, all while trying to battle for hierarchy among the clans in search of their sire. Released on Windows/Steam.|
|Immortal Day||15 April 2014||Windows, Mobile||An online multiplayer game where players can play as vampires, werewolves, hunters, hybrids, and hybrid zombies.|
|Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2||25 February 2014||Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360||Action-adventure game with hack and slash combat and direct sequel to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, to date the last major entry in the Castlevania series.|
|DARK||3 July 2013||Windows, Xbox 360||A stealth action RPG that follows Eric Bane, a newly turned vampire suffering from amnesia, who must recover his memories by drinking the blood of ancient vampires.|
|Vampire Season - Monster Defense||28 June 2012||iOS||Tower Defense/Strategy video game. Vampire Season features gameplay with elements from both the tower defense and real-time strategy genres. Players are tasked with building up an army of boogiemen, zombies, vampires and other creatures, all in the name of protecting Dracula’s coffin.|
|Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun||2012 (canceled)||Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360||Latest title in the Legacy of Kain series (even though never released) as well as the second entry to be canceled after 2004's Legacy of Kain: The Dark Prophecy|
|BloodRayne: Betrayal||2011||Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360||Side-scrolling platform game that keeps the hack and slash combat of the previous games in the series. The player controls Rayne through fifteen individual levels.|
|The Adventures of Shuggy||2011||Xbox 360, Windows||A platform and puzzle game where players guide the diminutive titular vampire around an inherited mansion in order to remove unwanted guests. Released on Xbox Live Arcade.|
|Infamous 2: Festival of Blood||2011||PlayStation 3||A PlayStation Network downloadable game. This standalone spin-off of Infamous 2 sees the player character Cole MacGrath bitten by a vampire, he must defeat the head vampire before the end of the night.|
|Vampire Rush||2011||iOS, Bada||Tower Defense/Survival Horror video game. An adventurer Captain Greg defends the gates, the last barrier that protects the humans from the vampires.|
|Transformice||2010||Windows, Mac, Linux||Multiplayer free-to-play platform video game. Vampires appear in the survivor game mode, where players must run to avoid being bitten by them.|
|Castlevania: Lords of Shadow||2010||Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360||Third-person action-adventure game and turning point in the Castlevania series upon modernizing the titular franchise in favour of a mainstream audience. It received a sequel in 2014, which as of 2023 is the latest Castlevania game.|
|NecroVisioN||2009||Microsoft Windows||A video game set during World War I, which featured vampires, zombies, and demons at the same time.|
|Harker||2008 (canceled)||PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360||Survival horror game where players control Jonathan Harker and must track one or more vampires through the game's environments before engaging in small-scale combat with regenerating vampires. The game was put on indefinite hold when the design team The Collective merged with Shiny Entertainment to form Double Helix Games, the game was shelved so that Double Helix could produce Silent Hill: Homecoming.|
|Dracula: Origin||2008||Windows||Graphic adventure starring Abraham Van Helsing, who must prevent Count Dracula from finding a manuscript that will allow him to bring the woman he loved back from the dead.|
|Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon||2008||iOS, Windows||Graphic adventure, a priest named Father Arno Moriani travels to Transylvania to research a candidate for sainthood, eventually resulting in a fight with Count Dracula.|
|Fortune Arterial||2008||Windows||Japanese erotic visual novel, a male student who has newly transferred to a remote island school discovers that one of the female students is a vampire.|
|Night of the Raving Dead||2008||Wii, Windows, Xbox 360||An episode of the adventure series Sam & Max Season Two. The titular detective duo's town is under siege by an army of zombies under the control of an emo vampire named Jurgen.|
|A Vampyre Story||2008||Mac OS X, Windows||Comedy graphic adventure starring Mona De Lafitte, a young opera singer who wishes to travel back to Paris and resume her career, despite having recently been converted into a vampire.|
|Vampire Rain||2007||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360||Stealth game set in the modern day. A special operative stalks and sets ambushes for vampires.|
|Darkwatch||2005||PlayStation 2, Xbox||First-person shooter in a Wild West setting. A newly turned vampire must hunt down the one responsible for the transformation before he loses the last vestiges of humanity.|
|BloodRayne 2||2004||PlayStation 2, Xbox, Windows||Sequel to the 2002 action / hack and slash game Bloodrayne. Instead of resuming the story where the earlier entry ended, it takes place in a contemporary setting, during the 2000s, while featuring the same protagonist.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines||2004||Windows||Based on the tabletop role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade and set in the World of Darkness fictional universe, this game is a hybrid between first-person shooter and role-playing game, pitting the player's newly turned vampire character against armies both mortal and monstrous, as well as the diabolical politics of undead society.|
|Van Helsing||2004||Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Xbox||Based on the film, the titular vampire hunter battles Dracula and his brides along with other foes.|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds||2003||PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube||Second and last video game based in the titular television series to be released on home consoles.|
|Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi||2003||Windows||First-person perspective game with randomly generated levels. Set in 1912, the son of a Romanian count must fend off attacks from vampires by using traditional vampire hunting equipment as well as flintlock and musket weapons.|
|BloodRayne||2002||GameCube, Mac OS X, PlayStation 2, Windows, Xbox||Third-person action games with emphasis on combat, the titular character is a dhampir who destroys vampires and other supernatural beings.|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||2002||Xbox||First entry of the Buffy series to be released for home consoles, following the launch of the Game Boy Color title with the same name in 2000.|
|From Dusk Till Dawn||2001||Windows||First-person shooter set after the events of the 1996 film. A vampire slayer must battle fellow prisoners who have become undead aboard a prison ship.|
|Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse||2001||PlayStation 2||A vampire named Anna has a year to defeat the army of the Shadow Lord before facing him in combat, the title's gameplay has been compared to Gauntlet and Diablo.|
|Soul Reaver 2||2001||PlayStation 2, Windows||Action-adventure game, third in the Legacy of Kain series.|
|Blade||2000||Game Boy Color, PlayStation||Third-person action game based on the film which was developed from the comic book character.|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||2000||Game Boy Color||First video game based on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.|
|Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary||2000||PlayStation, Windows||Graphic adventure and sequel to Dracula: Resurrection. Jonathan Harker continues to pursue Dracula and tries to save his wife Mina.|
|Vampire Night||2000||Arcade, PlayStation 2 |||Light gun game starring two vampire hunters who are attempting to defeat a vampire named Auguste.|
|Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption||2000||Mac OS, Windows||Players control a vampire along with a party of up to three others, in this third-person 3D role-playing game featuring combat against werewolves, other vampires and several other types of foe, as well as a storyline that has players exploring towns from Dark Ages-era Prague to modern day New York.|
|Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver||1999||Windows, PlayStation, Dreamcast||Action-adventure game and immediate sequel to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. It's the first entry in the series to feature real-time 3D graphics, with the ability of the player to switch between two different dimensions or realities: the material realm and the spectral realm.|
|Countdown Vampires||1999||PlayStation||Survival horror, a policeman acting as security during the opening of a horror-themed casino is faced with numerous vampires when the building's fire sprinkler system is activated and sprays black water over everyone present, transforming them.|
|Dracula: Resurrection||1999||Mac OS X, PlayStation, Windows||Graphic adventure set seven years after the events of Dracula. Jonathan Harker returns home to find his wife Mina gone and a note left stating that she has returned to Transylvania.|
|Vampire Hunter D||1999||PlayStation||Action adventure game, a master vampire hunter Dhampiris must explore a mansion and rescue a kidnap victim.|
|Gothos||1997||Windows, Mac||Quest game, 1st person perspective; The vampire clans are gathering. The player, a newly created vampire, must find the Scrolls of The First Blood and return them to his coven before The Deceiver acquires them. Borrows heavily from the Vampire: The Masquerade tabletop role-playing game|
|Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain||1996||PlayStation, Windows||First work in the Legacy of Kain franchise: a 2D action-adventure game portrayed from a top-down perspective where the player controls a vampiric protagonist named Kain, Blood Omen features diverse hack and slash combat, puzzle-solving, and dungeon crawl-based situations.|
|The Vampire Diaries||1996||Windows||A point-and-click action adventure horror game, released in 1996 by HeR Interactive and featuring live-action actors and footage. Teenager Elena Gilbert must discover who is the culprit of attacking her little sister in an art gallery, before there are other victims in Fells Church.|
|Bureau 13||1995||Windows||An old school quest / RPG type of game.
You are part of a fictional top-secret government agency which investigates and combats supernatural events - one of the available agents is a vampire that can turn to mist, each agent has his/her own special abilities.
|Nosferatu||1994||SNES||In this action platform game, the player controls Kyle in his quest to rescue his girlfriend Erin from Nosferatu's clutches.|
|Bram Stoker's Dracula||1993||Amiga, DOS, Game Boy, Game Gear, Master System, Mega Drive, Mega-CD, NES, SNES||Games based on the film, players control Jonathan Harker and attempt to rescue Mina Murray from Count Dracula.|
|Bloodnet||1993||Amiga, DOS||Science fiction adventure and role-playing game set in Manhattan during the year 2094. Vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing is now the leader of a plague of 'cyberpunk vampires', the game's playable character Ransom Stark must stop Van Helsing from taking over the city.|
|Castlevania Chronicles||1993||X68000, PlayStation||A Castlevania game compilation first released for the Sharp X68000 home computer, then ported several years later on the PlayStation console.|
|Castlevania: Rondo of Blood||1993||TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation Portable||Platform-adventure game from the Castlevania series, was remade in 1995 for the Super Nintendo as Castlevania: Dracula X.|
|Dracula Unleashed||1993||DOS, Mega-CD||Interactive movie. Alexander Morris, brother of Quincey Morris, travels to London to discover what happened to Quincey and his companions when they defeated Dracula.|
|The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang||1993||SNES||Adventure game with role-playing elements. Players control the titular vampire and attack enemies by throwing Spike's hat or spinning his cape.|
|Veil of Darkness||1993||DOS||Action adventure game, a man must face the vampire lord Kairn and his minions after a plane crash in a Romanian valley.|
|Master of Darkness||1992||Game Gear, Master System||Platform game. Dr. Social must travel through London in order to face Dracula at the Thames river. Likened to Castlevania games.|
|Night Trap||1992||3DO, DOS, Mac OS, Mega-CD, Sega 32X||Interactive movie, the player must protect six young women from vampire-like creatures by switching between surveillance cameras and activating booby traps.|
|Super Castlevania IV||1991||SNES||Side-scrolling platform game of the Castlevania franchise, notable for its use of color and sound in the then recent Super Nintendo system. As earlier Castlevania titles, it features the protagonist Simon Belmont, who starts every level with five lives and a time limit, with any of them depleted resulting in a Game over.|
|Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse||1989||NES||Platform game developed by Konami and the third title in the Castlevania main series. It removed the action-adventure and role-playing elements established in the second game in favour of a experience more similar to the first.|
|Castlevania: The Adventure||1989||Game Boy, Game Boy Color||First Castlevania game to be released on a handheld, preserving the traditional gameplay conventions of the series. Its remake Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth was released for the Wii home console in 2009.|
|Night Hunter||1989||DOS, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, ZX Spectrum||A side-scrolling action game by Ubisoft, in which the player controls a vampire that can transform into bat and werewolf.|
|Personal Nightmare||1989||DOS, Amiga, Atari ST||Horror game developed by Horror Soft, later released digitally in 2009 via GOG.com. A haunting has occurred in the protagonist's town, resulting in the possessions of several citizens, who must be eliminated during the course of four days, with the last objective being the defeat of the Devil. Said citizens are controled by a witch and a vampire, who must be defeated in order to defeat the Devil.|
|Dance of the Vampires||1988||Commodore 64||Adventure game split into three chapters. The screen consist of the picture of the location that players are presently at, a description of that location, and a prompt where commands are entered. Recognizable commands include EXAMINE, TAKE, DRINK, ASK ABOUT, and directions can be abbreviated (ie: N, S, E, W, U, D).|
|Dracula in London||1988||DOS||A classic, text-based adventure based on Bram Stoker's Dracula.|
|Fright Night||1988||Amiga||Video game adaptation of 1985's titular supernatural horror film, released exclusively for the Amiga platform.|
|Vampire's Empire||1988||Amiga, Atari ST, Commodore 64, MSX, ZX Spectrum||Action game puts the player in the perspective of Doctor Van Helsing, making another attempt to rid the world of Dracula. The world consists of 160 side-view screens, with others accessed via push-scrolling, but must be freed of vampires within a time limit. Van Helsing can defeat enemies using mirrors to reflect his beam of light onto them. Bats and snakes must be avoided, as they cost Van Helsing energy, as well as coffins.|
|The Astonishing Adventures of Mr. Weems and the She Vampires||1987||Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum||The titular character has entered the mansion of the Great She Vampire and must defeat her before he is drained of blood. Likened to Gauntlet.|
|Castlevania II: Simon's Quest||1987||NES, Windows||Second game in the Castlevania series and remarkably different from its predecessor, combining side-scrolling action and platforming with strong role-playing elements. The game does not feature the traditional stages but allows the player to freely roam the land of Transylvania in the style of Nintendo's Metroid. The game world is divided into outdoor areas, dungeon-like mansions containing crucial quest items, and towns, where Simon can talk to non-player characters, rest, and buy items in shops.|
|Haunted Castle||1987||Arcade, Windows, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch||Second arcade game in the Castlevania franchise, originally published by Konami before its conversion to modern platforms decades later. The protagonist in this game is Simon Belmont, who embarks on a journey to save his wife Selena from the series recurrent antagonist, Dracula.|
|Castlevania||1986||NES, DOS, Amiga, Commodore 64, Game Boy Advance, Windows||Highly praised video game that uses platform gameplay and is divided into six blocks of three stages each, for a total of 18 stages. Simon can move, jump, crouch, climb stairs and use a magic whip (known in series lore as "Vampire Killer") as his primary combat weapon.|
|Dracula||1986||Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum,||Text adventure based on the novel written by Bram Stoker.|
|Ghost House||1986||Master System||Platform game, a young boy enters the ghost house in order to defeat vampires after releasing them from their coffins.|
|Nosferatu the Vampyre||1986||Design Design||Action adventure game ilicensed around the film with the same name. It uses an isometric perspective and is depicted in monochrome. The game is divided into three stages, in which the characters Jonathan Harker, Lucy, and Van Helsing can be controlled, respectively. It features full object interaction as well as basic object physics.|
|Vampire||1986||Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, MSX, Amstrad||An action game composing of 95 different levels and segmented in two acts, where the protagonist must fight against hordes of Count Dracula's slaves, gather keys, and obtain the essential items that allow to defeat him.|
|Vampire Killer||1986||MSX2||Unrelated to the 1984 game Vampire Killer, the latter is a platform-adventure title developed by Konami and an alternative version of the Castlevania game that was released the same year.|
|The Crimson Crown||1985||DOS, Amiga, Apple II, Commodore 64, Mac||Text adventure game that tasks the player with a quest to defeat a magical vampire with the assistance of Princess Sabrina (who is now a fledgling magician) and the heir to the throne, Prince Erik.|
|Realm of the Undead||1984||ZX Spectrum||Action game that takes place in three stages, all found in Dark Lord's castle, titular antagonist.|
|Vampire Killer||1984||ZX Spectrum||Action adventure game, where you are a vampire hunter who has been tasked to remove Dracula from the 12th floor of a block of flats by a client on the floor below.|
|Vampire's Castle Adventure||1984||DOS||This short text adventure (written in a mere 181 lines of BASIC code) has the player exploring a vampire's lair in search of the game's "concealed goal."|
|Vampire Village||1983||ZX Spectrum||Single screen game in which volunteers must be outfitted with equipment and sent to destroy a vampire who has taken up residence in a castle near a small village.|
|The Tomb of Dracula||1982||ZX Spectrum, ZX81||Adventure game where you explore vaults over various levels of Dracula's Tomb to find the Vampire's Treasure. At the start of the game you are presented for a limited time, a map of the first level of 300 vaults showing all the obstacles, monsters and stakes which needs memorising before it disappears. You move about in a North, South, East or West direction in a perspective that is presented in first person.|
|Transylvania||1982||Apple II, Commodore 64, Atari 8-bit, Mac, PC-88/PC-98||Adventure game where the player is on a quest to rescue Princess Sabrina from a countryside roamed by a werewolf, a vampire, a prankster goblin, a witch, and an alien spaceship, while bound to a time limit.|
|Transylvanian Tower||1982||Commodore 64, Dragon 32/64, ZX Spectrum||Single player maze game in which the player must explore five levels of Count Kreepie's castle, kill him, and find his stash of loot. The castle has over five hundred different rooms to explore.|
|The Count||1979||Apple II, Atari 8-bit, PET, TI-99/4A, TRS-80, VIC-20, ZX Spectrum||Text adventure, the player has been sent to defeat Count Dracula by the local villagers. An enhanced version was released under the name "Scott Adams' Graphic Adventure #5: The Count"|
- "The Best Vampire Games of All Time". 29 March 2022.
- "Why it sucks that there are so few vampire videogames". 9 June 2021.
- "EvilVEvil". EvilVEvil Official Site. Retrieved 6 September 2023.
- Jarvis, Matt (19 July 2023). "Stylish vampire-blasting Max Payne-a-like El Paso, Elsewhere drops its release date in a hip-hop AMV". Rock Paper Shotgun. Retrieved 26 September 2023.
- "Vampire: The Masquerade - Heartless Symphony - PC". Gamepressure.com. Retrieved 4 January 2023.
- "Entalto Studios". Gematsu. 6 April 2022. Retrieved 4 January 2023.
- "VTM - Heartless Lullaby by Entalto Studios". itch.io. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- "Red Embrace: Mezzanine (2021)". MobyGames. Retrieved 13 January 2023.
- Games, Argent. "Red Embrace: Paradisus—a vampire narrative RPG". blog.argentgames.co. Retrieved 13 January 2023.
- "Vampirem for Windows (2021)". MobyGames. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- "Vampire Games". ID. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- Winslet, Ryan (19 June 2012). "Vampire Season Brings Monstrous Tower Defense To iOS". Cinema Blend. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- FreeckyCake (18 April 2021). "A look at the cancelled Legacy of Kain: The Dark Prophecy". The Geek Getaway. Retrieved 13 January 2023.
- Terrones, Terry (17 June 2011). "Review: The Adventures of Shuggy (XBLA)". GamePro. Archived from the original on 3 December 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- Fletcher, JC (16 August 2011). "Infamous 2: Festival of Blood gets Truly Bloody this October". Joystiq. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- McCaskill, Steve (9 May 2011). "IPHONE GAME REVIEW - Vampire Rush: Fangtastic". pocketgamer.com. Retrieved 22 May 2011.
- Leone, Matt (27 October 2006). "Previews - World exclusive preview of The Collective's next-gen thriller". 1up.com. Archived from the original on 22 July 2012. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Purchese, Robert (22 April 2008). "Harker put on indefinite hold". Eurogamer. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Clements, Ryan (22 April 2008). "Harker On Hold - Vampire hunting title held indefinitely". IGN. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Brown, Christopher. "Overview - Dracula: Origin". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- Brown, Christopher. "Overview - Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- "Fortune Arterial Adult Game Gets Anime Green-Lit". Anime News Network. 3 April 2010. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Rausch, Allen (12 February 2008). "Reviews - Sam & Max: Season Two, Episode 3: "Night of the Raving Dead" - Telltale throws its hands in the air like they just don't care in this disappointing episode of Sam & Max". GameSpy. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Todd, Brett (13 December 2008). "A Vampyre Story Review - Cartoony bloodsuckers make A Vampyre Story a cheesy good time". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 17 February 2009. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- Deci, T.J. "Overview - Vampire Rain". allgame. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- Deci, T.J. "Overview - Darkwatch". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- Tom McNamara (17 November 2004). "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Review". IGN. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Kasavin, Greg (19 May 2004). "Van Helsing Review - Van Helsing, the game, can make for a pretty entertaining time if you don't go in expecting too much and just want a few hours of gothic-styled action". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 19 September 2006. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- "Overview - Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi". allgame. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- Marriott, Scott. "Overview - BloodRayne". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Deci, T.J. "Overview - BloodRayne 2". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Thompson, Jon. "Overview - From Dusk Till Dawn". allgame. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Provo, Frank (30 August 2001). "Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2 August 2009.
- Woods, Nick. "Overview - Blade". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Weiss, Brett. "Overview - Buffy the Vampire Slayer". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Frankle, Gavin. "Overview - Dracula: The Last Sanctuary". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- Frankle, Gavin. "Overview - Vampire Night". allgame. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- Nyugen, Cal. "Overview - Vampire: The Masquerade -- Redemption". allgame. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- Knight, Kyle. "Overview - Countdown Vampires". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- "Overview - Dracula Resurrection". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- Barnes, J.C. "Overview - Vampire Hunter D". allgame. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- Moby Games. "Gothos (Description)". Moby Games. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Phillips, Mike. "Gothos (review)". Tap Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Sutyak, Jonathan. "Overview - Bram Stoker's Dracula". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- House, Michael. "Overview - BloodNet: A Cyberpunk Gothic". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Savignano, Lisa. "Overview - Dracula Unleashed". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- Marriott, Scott. "Overview - The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang". allgame. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- House, Michael. "Overview - Veil of Darkness". allgame. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- Hunt, Stuart. "Master of Darkness - Castlevania, Sega style". Retro Gamer. Imagine Publishing (70): 90, 91.
- Weiss, Brett. "Overview - Night Trap". allgame. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- NightHunter, 1988, retrieved 12 January 2023
- "Dance of the Vampires (1988) Commodore 64 release dates". MobyGames. Retrieved 2 January 2023.
- "Dracula in London for DOS (1988)". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 December 2022.
- "Vampire's Empire - MSX - Games Database". www.gamesdatabase.org. Retrieved 2 January 2023.
- "Reviews - The Astonishing Adventures of Mr. Weems and the She Vampires". Crash. Newsfield Publications Ltd (41): 104, 105. June 1987.
- "Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (1987)". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 December 2022.
- "Tales From The Crypt: Castlevania 20th Anniversary Blowout from 1UP.com". 5 December 2013. Archived from the original on 5 December 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2022.
- Campbell, Keith (November 1986). "Dracula". Computer & Video Games. EMAP (61): 78, 79.
- Penniment, Brad. "Overview - Ghost House". allgame. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- "Design Design". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 December 2022.
- "Vampire (1986)". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 December 2022.
- "Vampire Killer (1984)". MobyGames. Retrieved 12 January 2023.
- "Transylvania (series)", Wikipedia, 3 February 2022, retrieved 22 December 2022
- "Realm of the Undead for ZX Spectrum (1984)". MobyGames. Retrieved 22 December 2022.
- Vampire's Castle Adventure, 1988, retrieved 23 December 2022
- "Vampire's Castle Adventure". 1988. Retrieved 20 September 2022.
- "Reviews - Vampire Village". Crash. Newsfield Publications Ltd (1): 92, 93. February 1984.
- "The Tomb of Dracula (1982)". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 December 2022.
- "Transylvanian Tower (1982)". MobyGames. Retrieved 21 December 2022.
- Matthews, Ken (December 1984). "Scott Adams' Classic Adventures". Micro Adventurer. Sunshine Books (14): 17, 19.