List of villages in Finnmark
Most villages in this county have Norwegian language names, but many areas also have Sami language and Kven language names. This is especially common in the bilingual municipalities of Tana, Nesseby, Porsanger, Kautokeino, and Karasjok. When there are multiple official names for a village, they are included in this list.
- Statens kartverk (1996). Kunnskapsforlagets store Norgesatlas. Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. ISBN 978-82-573-0742-4.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. (2004). "Directory of Cities and Towns in Finnmark Fylke, Norway". Global Gazetteer Version 2.1. Archived from the original on November 28, 2004. Retrieved 2006-04-03.
- Statistics Norway (2005). "Urban settlements. Population and area, by municipality. 1 January 2005".
- Statens kartverk (2003). "Map service (Kvasir)". Retrieved 2006-05-23.
- Støverud, Henning (2001). "Postal code search". Retrieved 2006-04-03.