List of violent incidents in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, 2018
- 1 January
- 2 February
- 3 March
- 4 November
- 5 December
- 6 See also
- 7 References
- A 17-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah was killed during what IDF sources described as a violent riot in Deir Nidham.
- A volunteer medic resident and Rabbi of Havat Gilad, Raziel Shevach, was shot dead by an unidentified assailant while driving his vehicle near his home on Route 60 in the West Bank.
- A Palestinian was shot dead near Gaza's border fence, reportedly during a protest against the US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- A Palestinian was killed between the villages of Iraq Burin and Til in northern West Bank after Israeli troops reported they were under attack from a "massive barrage of rocks."
- Israeli troops shot dead a 24-year-old Palestinian during clashes that broke out near the West Bank city of Qalqilya.
- Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian militant and captured another one in Jenin, saying they were part of the Hamas cell that killed rabbi Shevach the week before.
- A 19-year-old Palestinian was killed and four others were injured during clashes in the Wadi Burqin neighborhood of Jenin as part of the ongoing search for the terror cell leader that killed rabbi Shevach.
- An Israeli man was stabbed to death in a terror attack at a bus station outside the West Bank settlement of Ariel.
- During an Israeli raid in the village of Yamun near Jenin, the main operative responsible for the murder of Rabbi Shevach was killed, and his house was demolished. According to a Shin Bet investigation, the cell he headed was planning to carry out additional attacks.
- During clashes between Israeli forces and Palestinian rioters in the city of Nablus, the Palestinian Health Ministry reported that one Palestinian was killed and 110 were injured, six of them critically, as IDF soldiers were on a manhunt for Abed al-Karim Adel Asi, suspected of killing an Israeli man outside the settlement of Ariel the day before.
- An Israeli civilian was lightly wounded in a stabbing attack in the West Bank settlement of Karmei Tzur north of Hebron. Another security guard who was present at the scene shot the assailant dead.
- A 19 year-old Palestinian was shot during a protest near the Gaza perimeter fence and died five days later.
- Israeli tank fire killed two Palestinian teenagers in Gaza during attacks against 18 targets belonging to militant groups in response to an explosion that wounded four Israeli soldiers.
- A Palestinian man was shot dead in Jericho after running at Israeli soldiers with a metal object.
- A Palestinian was killed when the Israeli navy fired on the boat he and two others were sailing in after the boat ignored warnings and strayed from a permitted fishing area in northern Gaza.
- A 59-year-old Palestinian farmer was shot dead when he approached the perimeter fence of Israel's border.
- Three Israelis were lightly injured after a car ramming attack in Acre.
- A 24-year-old Palestinian was killed in Hebron and many others were injured in clashes with Israeli forces. According to Palestinian sources, the victim was severely handicapped, while the Israeli army stated he was holding a firebomb.
- A 19-year-old Palestinian was killed during clashes between Palestinians and Israeli settlers in the West Bank.
- At least two Israeli soldiers were killed and two injured in the West Bank after a Palestinian drove his vehicle into them. The attacker sustained light injuries.
- A 32-year old Israeli man was fatally stabbed by a Palestinian in Jerusalem's Old City. The attacker was shot dead by a nearby police officer.
- During the 2018 Land Day protests that began on March 30, at least 32 Palestinians were killed and thousands were injured during clashes with Israeli troops at the Gaza-Israel border.
Violence flared up again on November 11, 2018 when seven Palestinian militants were killed during a botched raid by the Israel Defense Forces in the southeastern Gaza Strip. One IDF officer was killed and another was injured. Over a dozen rockets were subsequently fired from Gaza, three of which were shot down. After a series of intense fire exchanges, ceasefire was agreed upon on November 13, 2018
Mohammad Hossam Abdel Latif Habali, a 22 year old mentally disabled Palestinian, was shot and killed by Israeli soldiers on 4 December 2018 in Tulkarm, a city in the West Bank, near the 1967 boundary between Israel and the Israeli-occupied West Bank. Witnesses report that Habali was killed by Israeli forces, and the IDF has not disputed the cause of death.
- Agerholm, Harriet (4 January 2018). "First Palestinian killed by Israeli forces in 2018 is 17-year-old protester shot in the neck". The Independent. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Lubell, Maayan (9 January 2018). "Israeli Dead in Suspected West Bank Palestinian Shooting Attack". US News & World Report. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Two Palestinian teens killed in clashes with Israeli troops". BBC News. 11 January 2018. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Palestinian man killed in clash with Israeli troops in West Bank". Reuters. 15 January 2018. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Samoudi, Ali (18 January 2018). "Israeli commandos kill Palestinian gunman blamed for West Bank ambush". Reuters. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Ahronheim, Anna (4 February 2018). "Palestinian killed in clash with IDF during search for rabbi's killer". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Porat, Ido Ben (6 February 2018). "'My husband will not return to the community he loved so much'". Arutz Sheva. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Ahronheim, Anna (6 February 2018). "Havat Gilad attack ringleader killed by Israeli forces in West Bank village". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "One Palestinian reported killed, 110 wounded in clashes with IDF". Jerusalem Post. 6 February 2018. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Israeli lightly wounded in West Bank stabbing, attacker shot dead". Jerusalem Post. 7 February 2018.
- "Palestinian shot by Israel soldiers in Gaza last week dies of his wounds". Middle East Monitor. 21 February 2018.
- "Israel strikes Gaza after soldiers hurt, two Palestinians dead". Reuters. 18 February 2018.
- "Palestinian official: Man killed in Jericho died of gunshot wound". Jerusalem Post. 24 February 2018.
- "Israel Navy Shoots, Kills Palestinian Off Gaza Coast After Boat Leaves Fishing Zone". Haaretz. 25 February 2018.
- "Palestinians say Gaza farmer killed by Israeli army fire". Times of Israel. 3 March 2018.
- "WATCH: Three injured in ramming attack in northern Israel". The Jerusalem Post. 4 March 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Palestinian Man Killed in Clashes With Israeli Soldiers in Hebron". Haaretz. 9 March 2018.
- "Palestinian killed during clash with Israelis in West Bank: officials". Reuters. 10 March 2018.
- "Two IDF soldiers killed, two injured after West Bank ramming attack". The Jerusalem Post. 16 March 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Man killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's Old City". Jerusalem Post. 18 March 2018.
- Yonah Jeremy Bob. (11 April 2018). "Report: 80% Palestinians killed in Gaza border crisis were 'terrorists'". Jerusalem Post website Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Four police officers wounded in Jerusalem attack". Arab News. 15 November 2018. Retrieved 15 November 2018.
- Debre, Isabel; Daraghmeh, Mohammed (22 July 2019). "Israeli Probes Into Deaths of Palestinians Yield Few Results". Associated Press. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- "Israeli forces kill Palestinian, 22, in Tulkarem raid". Al Jazeera. Archived from the original on 19 December 2018. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- "Hundreds attend funeral of young Palestinian man killed in Israeli military raid". i24NEWS. Archived from the original on 5 December 2018. Retrieved 25 December 2018.