List of volcanoes in the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For a list of Philippine mountains which include those classified as volcanoes, see List of mountains in the Philippines.
Volcanoes of the Philippine Islands are classified by the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) as either active, potentially active, or inactive.
- List of active volcanoes in the Philippines
- List of inactive volcanoes in the Philippines
- List of potentially active volcanoes in the Philippines
- Index: Volcanoes of the Philippines
- "PHIVOLCS Volcano Monitoring". Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Volcanoes of the Philippines.|