List of wars involving Iraq
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other armed conflicts involving Iraq
Part of a series on the
|History of Iraq|
- Wars during Mandatory Iraq
- Smaller conflicts, revolutions, coups and periphery conflicts
- Simele massacre 1933
- Yazidi Revolt (1935)
- Al-Wathbah uprising 1948
- 14 July Revolution 1958–1959
- Ramadan Revolution
- Ar-Rashid revolt
- November 1963 Iraqi coup d'état
- Joint Operation Arvand 1969, Iranian show of force that Iraq did not resist
- Kurdish rebellion of 1983 (part of Iran–Iraq War)
- Iraqi no-fly zones conflict, 1991–2003
- Kurdistan Islamist conflict, 2001–2004 (fought on de jure Iraqi territory, but with no Iraqi involvement)
- Herzog, The War of Atonement, Little, Brown and Company, 1975. Forward
- Insight Team of the London Sunday Times, Yom Kippur War, Doubleday and Company, 1974, page 450
- Luttwak and Horowitz, The Israeli Army. Cambridge, Massachusetts, Abt Books, 1983
- Rabinovich, The Yom Kippur War, Schocken Books, 2004. Page 498
- Revisiting The Yom Kippur War, P. R. Kumaraswamy, pages 1–2
- Johnson and Tierney, Failing To Win, Perception of Victory and Defeat in International Politics. Page 177
- Charles Liebman, "The Myth of Defeat: The Memory of the Yom Kippur war in Israeli Society"[permanent dead link] Middle Eastern Studies, Vol 29, No. 3, July 1993. Published by Frank Cass, London. Page 411.
- Loyola, Mario (7 October 2013). "How We Used to Do It – American diplomacy in the". National Review. p. 1. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- J. Schofield, Militarization and War, p. 122
- Rossiter, Mike, Target Basra , Corgi, 2009 ISBN 0552157007 ISBN 978-0552157001, p. 210
- Dan Murphy (27 April 2004). "Sadr the agitator: like father, like son". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "With Iraqi-Kurdish Talks Stalled, Phone Diplomacy Averts New Clashes". New York Times.