List of waterfalls that empty into an ocean
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of waterfalls that debouche into an ocean, grouped by continent. Hug Point Waterfall in Arch Cape, Oregon had a waterfall that dumps directly into the ocean at high tide and onto the sandy beach at low tide.
- Jeongbang Waterfall (South Korea)
- Mursala Island Waterfall (Indonesia)
- Banyutibo Waterfall (Indonesia)
- Pyamaluguan Sabang Waterfall (Philippines)
- Catandayagan Waterfall (Philippines)
- Düden Kıyı Şelalesi Waterfall (Antalya, Turkey)
- Ketubjorg (Skagafjörður, Iceland)
- Mealt Falls (Isle of Skye, Scotland)
- Seven Sisters Waterfall (Geirangerfjord, Norway)
- The Suitor / The Friar (Geirangerfjord, Norway)
- Tresaith waterfall (Wales)
- St Audries waterfall (England)
- Mulafossur waterfall (Faroe Islands)
- Bøsdalafossur (Faroe Islands)
- Alamere Falls (California, USA)
- McWay Falls (California, USA)
- Dunns River Falls (Jamaica)
- Wavine Cyrique (Dominica)
- Racine Falls, (Toba Inlet,British Columbia, Canada)
- Tsusiat Falls, (British Columbia, Canada)
- Playa Cocalito, Cocalito Falls (Tambor, Costa Rica)
- Waiulili Falls (Big Island, Hawaii, USA)
- Savulevu Yavonu Waterfall (Taveuni, Fiji)
- Curracurrang Falls (NSW, Australia)
- Waterfall Bay (Tasmania, Australia)
- King George River, (Western Australia)
- New Zealand: the following waterfalls empty into fjords of the Tasman Sea:
- Samoa: Mu Pagoa Waterfall in the Palauli District on Savaii:
- "World Heritage Centre - The Waterfalls of Lobé, Cameroun". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "The World's Best Kept Secret".
- "Düden Kıyı Şelalesi Waterfall, a photo from Antalya, Mediterranean | TrekEarth". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Ketubjorg (Skagafjörður, North, Iceland)". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Kilt Rock Waterfall, Skye". 30 October 2010. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Secret Somerset and Exmoor - 13 Active Secrets - Visit Exmoor)". Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Mulafossur Waterfall (Vagar Island) - 2021 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (With Photos)".
- "Waiulili Falls (Big Island, Hawaii)". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Savulevu Yavonu Waterfall (Taveuni, Fiji, South Pacific)". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Parks & Wildlife Service - Waterfall Bay". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Cachoeira do Saco Bravo e os tais "sinais"". Archived from the original on 23 October 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2012.