List of welfare organizations
The following List of Welfare Organizations are Non-profit organizations or Charities that provide a basic level of assistance, and often emergency care, to those in need. The services are typically provided free of charge or at a nominal fee, and are funded by the state and private donations.
- Edhi Foundation
- Social Research And Welfare Organization - head office in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Working in many different countries across the globe to give service such as: vaccinations, wheelchairs, and training to doctors who deliver babies.
- ABC Nepal is a non profit organisation working against human trafficking in Nepal. It runs an transit and rehabilitation home for the victims of violence against women and trafficking.
- Calgary women's emergency shelter, Calgary, Canada
- Central Africa's Rights & AIDS (CARA) Society - An international charity promoting justice, health, education and other human rights by providing a basic level of help and assistance to those in need in Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, Chicago, United States
- RSPCA The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in England and Wales
- NSPCC National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children UK
- The Oaktree Foundation
- Institute of Field Research Expeditions -A 501 (C)(3) welfare organization, providing tax free volunteering services in major third world countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- Rainbows Children's Hospital
- Gujar Khan Lovers Welfare Organization Pakistan