List of women CEOs of Fortune 500 companies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fortune 500 (38 CEOs)
- "Fortune 500 list of Companies 2020". Fortune.
- "The number of women running Fortune 500 companies hits an all-time record".
- "Duke Energy names new CEO". USA Today. 2013-06-18. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "Occidental Petroleum Names Vicki A. Hollub Chief Executive Officer | Occidental Petroleum Corporation". newsroom.oxy.com. Archived from the original on 2017-05-08. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- Nathaniel Meyersohn. "JCPenney names Jill Soltau as its new CEO". CNN. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Mejia, Zameena (2018-05-21). "Just 24 female CEOs lead the companies on the 2018 Fortune 500—fewer than last year". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-08-06.
- "Hershey names 11-year vet Michele Buck to CEO post". Fortune. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "CMS Energy and Consumers Energy President and CEO John Russell to Retire; Patti Poppe Named President and CEO". www.cmsenergy.com. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- Company, The Clorox. "Linda Rendle Promoted to Clorox CEO; Benno Dorer to Continue as Chair of the Board". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2021-04-13.