Lists of airlines
Lists of airlines cover existing and defunct airlines. Complete lists are given in alphabetical sequence by the name of the continent from which they operate. Lists are also given by size, by business model and by other characteristics. There are over 5000 airlines with ICAO codes. The world's largest airline by fleet size and passengers carried is American Airlines, operating from the United States.
Lists of airlines based on continent:
- List of airlines of Africa
- List of airlines of the Americas
- List of airlines of Asia
- List of airlines of Europe
- List of airlines of Oceania
By business model
- List of government-owned airlines
- List of passenger airlines
- List of charter airlines
- List of low-cost airlines
- List of regional airlines
By other characteristics
- Flag carrier
- List of airlines by foundation date
- List of defunct airlines
- List of helicopter airlines
- List of airline codes
- "Top ten: How the world's biggest airlines ranked in 2014". Flightglobal.com. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
| This article includes an aviation-related list of lists.
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.