From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lit, Lit., lit, lit., or lít in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lit or LIT may refer to:
- Lit Brothers, a department store in Philadelphia, US
- Lit Motors, an American cabin motorcycle developer
- LIT (video game), by WayForward Technologies
- LIT, IATA airport code of Clinton National Airport, Arkansas, US
- .LIT, a filename extension for Microsoft Reader e-books
- Lambda Iota Tau, an honor society in literature
- Linear ion trap, a type of quadrupole ion trap in mass spectrometry
- Lamar Institute of Technology, Beaumont, Texas, US
- Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India
- Lee-Ming Institute of Technology, New Taipei, Taiwan
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Limerick, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.