|Occupation||Several honorary positions|
Lita Talarico is a co-founder and co-chair of the School of Visual Arts MFA Design Program in New York City. She also co-founded the SVA Masters Workshop in Italy, an ongoing summer program. She also teaches and lectures on design entrepreneurism around the world.
A founding associate of Bill Lacy Design, she coordinated architect selection competitions and conferences for the Cleveland Museum of Art; National World War II Memorial Design Competition; International Design Conference in Aspen; Italian Manifesto Conference; and the Pritzker Architecture Prize annual jury meeting.
Talarico was the founding managing editor of American Illustration & Photography, a board-member emeritus of Adobe Education Partners by Design, and member of the AIGA Visionary Design Council. She was a visiting scholar at the American Academy in Rome in 2008 and 2010, where she conducted extensive research on the Roman letter.
- Typography Sketchbooks (Princeton Architectural Press)
- The Design Entrepreneur:Turning Graphic Design into Goods that Sell (Rockport Press)
- Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World’s Great Graphic Designers (Thames and Hudson)
- Design School Confidential (Rockport Press)
- Design Career: A Practical Guide for Beginning Illustrators and Graphic Designers (Van Nostrand Reinhold).
- Design Firms Open for Business (Allworth Press)
- "Animation Block Presents: The Frederator Retrospective". Animation Magazine. Apr 29, 2014. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Co-Chairs". School of Visual Arts. Retrieved 7 May 2014.