Litchfield Municipal Airport (Minnesota)
|Litchfield Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Litchfield|
|Elevation AMSL||1,140 ft / 347 m|
Litchfield Municipal Airport (ICAO: KLJF, FAA LID: LJF) is a city owned public use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) southeast of the central business district of Litchfield, a city in Meeker County, Minnesota, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Litchfield Municipal Airport covers an area of 378 acres (153 ha) at an elevation of 1,140 feet (347 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 13/31 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,002 by 100 feet (1,220 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending July 30, 2016, the airport had 7,000 aircraft operations, an average of 19 per day: 86% general aviation and 14% air taxi. In March 2017, there were 26 aircraft based at this airport: 24 single-engine, 1 multi-engine and 1 ultralight.
- "Litchfield Municipal Airport" (PDF). Airport Directory. Minnesota DOT. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-12-07. Retrieved 2008-08-08.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LJF ( PDF), effective Mar 2, 2017.
- "KLJF - Litchfield, Minnesota - Litchfield Municipal Airport". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Aerial photo as of 21 April 1991 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LJF, effective April 26, 2018
- Resources for this airport: