|Look up literal or literally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Literal may refer to:
- Interpretation of legal concepts:
- Literal (mathematical logic), certain logical roles taken by propositions
- Literal (computer programming), value that is fixed by its coding within the program using it
- Titled works:
- Literal and figurative language
- Literal translation
- Literalism (disambiguation)
- Littoral (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Literal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.