From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lithium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lithium is a chemical element.
Lithium may also refer to:
- Lithium (genus), a genus of wasps
- Lithium-ion battery, a battery used in electronics
- Lithium (medication), mood-stabilizing drugs
- "Lithium" (Evanescence song), a song from Evanescence's 2006 album The Open Door
- "Lithium" (Nirvana song), a 1992 single from Nirvana's second album Nevermind
- Lithium (Sirius XM), also known as Lithium 24, a 1990s alternative music station offered by SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Lithium (label), a defunct indie-rock French label
- Lithium Technologies, an online customer support and brand loyalty company
- Lithium, Missouri, a village in the United States
- Lithium (PHP framework), a PHP framework inspired and staffed by some members of the CakePHP project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lithium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.