|Release||1993 (CD32, DOS)
2011 (Microsoft Windows)
2013 (OS X)
Litil Divil is a video game released by Gremlin Interactive in 1993. The player takes control of a little red devil called Mutt who is trying to escape from a dungeon. The dungeon consists of a maze maneveured through from an over-the-shoulder perspective and rooms where Mutt is facing various riddles.
The four reviewers of Electronic Gaming Monthly had a moderately positive reaction to the CD-i version, praising the multifaceted gameplay, the graphics, the sound, and the cute, humorous personality of the player character, but criticizing the lagging controls. They scored it a 6.5 out of 10.
Funbox Media re-released the game in DotEmu (PC), Good Old Games (PC) and GamersGate (PC, Mac) on May 11, 2011, June 21, 2011, and March 19, 2014, respectively. OS X and Linux versions were added in GOG.com by Blue Moon Red Owl, the current distributor of the game on GOG.com, on May 9, 2013 and July 24, 2014. Kiss, Ltd. re-released the game on Steam on March 19, 2014 for PC only and Desura for PC, Mac and Linux.
- "Dicing with the Divil". Amigos. dreamkatcha. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Review Crew: Lil [sic] Divil". Electronic Gaming Monthly. Ziff Davis (63): 42. October 1994.
- DotEmu (2011-05-11). "DotEmu post on Facebook about Litil Divil release". Facebook.
- DotEmu (2011-04-22). "Guilty Gear Isuka now on DotEmu.com!". Develop.
- GOG.com (2011-06-21). "New release: Litil Divil". CD Projekt.
- GamersGate (2014-03-19). "GamersGate post on Facebook about Litil Divil release". Facebook.
- GOG.com (2013-05-09). "Mac Game Update: 10 New Classic Additions". CD Projekt.
- GOG.com (2014-08-19). "GOG.com Now Supports Linux!". CD Projekt.
- Charlie Hall (2014-07-24). "Linux users: GoG.com lauches more than 50 games for you". Polygon.
- Valve Corporation (2014-05-19). "Now Available on Steam - Litil Divil". Steam.
- Kiss Newsdesk (2014-03-19). "‘DESERT THUNDER’ AND ‘LITIL DIVIL’ OUT TOMORROW". Kiss, Ltd.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|