Little Angels Children's Folk Ballet of Korea
The Little Angels Children’s Folk Ballet of Korea is a dance troupe founded in 1962 by Sun Myung Moon, the founder of the Unification Church, to project a positive image of South Korea to the world. In 1973 they performed at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City. The group’s dances are based on Korean legends and regional dances, and its costumes on traditional Korean styles. Choral singing by the troupe in many languages is also featured. 
In 2010 the Little Angels traveled to the United States to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War. This was sponsored by the Korean War 60th Anniversary Memorial Committee, whose chairman, Bo Hi Pak, is the president of the Little Angels.  Later that year they traveled to the other 15 nations that had sent troops to support South Korea in the United Nations force.
- Sewell, Rhonda B. (February 28, 2003). "Korean Culture Takes the Stage". The Blade. p. D11.
The colors, sounds, and heritage of South Korea will come alive tonight as the Little Angels, an all-girls Korean folk ballet company, performs in the Ritz Theatre in Tiffin. ... The company was founded in 1962 by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon and his wife, Hak Ja Han, as a way to project a positive image of the country...
- Moon, Sun Myung (2009). As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen. Gimm-Young Publishers. ISBN 0-7166-0299-7. page 67. "My plan was to have these seventeen children learn how to dance and then send them out into the world. Many foreigners knew about Korea only as a poor country that had fought a terrible war. I wanted to show them the beautiful dances of Korea so that they would realize that the Korean people are a people of culture."
- Dunning, Jennifer (December 29, 1973). "Dance: The Little Angels; Korean Folk Ballet Presents 31 Children in Intricate Routines and Songs". The New York Times. p. 53.
- Dunning, Jennifer (February 1, 1993). "Dance in Review". The New York Times.
- Korean War vets thanked by Little Angels in Norfolk, Virginian-Pilot, June 8, 2010
- Yukhananov, Anna (June 7, 2010). "Korean kid ballet to perform free for U.S. troops, vets". Jersey Journal.
- "Aquino receives Korean War hero award". ABS-CBN News. December 12, 2010.
- Kirk, Donald (May 2, 2010). "Sons rise in a Moon's shadow". Forbes.