Little Britain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Britain could mean:
- a translation of the Medieval Latin toponym Britannia Minor ("Lesser Britain"), referring to Brittany
- a translation of the Irish toponym An Bhreatain Bheag, meaning Wales
- a translation of the Classical Greek toponym Μικρὰ Βρεττανία, a name used by the geographer Ptolemy to refer to Ireland
- Little Britain Lake, Cowley, London
- Little Britain, London, a minor street and historically a small district
- Little Britain, New York
- Little Britain Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Little Britain, Ontario
- Little Britain, a BBC sketch show
- Little Britain, a song by Dreadzone
- Great Britain
- Britain (disambiguation)
- New Britain
- Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, a city and a tehsil of Mirpur District, Pakistan, nicknamed "Little England"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.