Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little Caesar may refer to:
- Caesarion, pharaoh of Egypt whose name means “Little Caesar”
- Little Caesar (novel), a 1929 novel by William R. Burnett
- Little Caesar (film), a 1931 film based on the Burnett novel
- Abe Saperstein (1902–1966), basketball player nicknamed "Little Caesar"
- Little Caesars, a pizza chain formed in 1959
- Little Caesar & the Romans, a 1960s musical group
- "Little Caesar," a song by Blondie from the 1982 album, The Hunter
- Little Caesar (band), a hard rock band formed in 1987
- Caesar and Me, Little Caesar, character from The Twilight Zone
- "Little Caesar" (Kiss song), from the 1989 Kiss album, Hot in the Shade
- Lil' Cease, the stage name for rap artist James Lloyd, aka "Lil' Cesar," active from 1993
- Little Caesar (singer)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Caesar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.