Little Charley Bear
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Little Charley Bear|
|Created by||Daniel Pickering, Anthony Haylock|
|Directed by||Mark Woollard|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||52|
|Running time||7 min|
|Production company(s)||Chapman Entertainment|
|Original release||10 January 2011|
Little Charley Bear is a 3D-CGI-Animated television show created by Daniel Pickering and Anthony Haylock.  Narrated by James Corden, Little Charley Bear takes viewers on a journey into the world of let's pretend, where anything is possible.
- Little Charley Bear on IMDb
- "By Mirror.co.uk Comments James Corden to narrate pre-school series". Mirror (UK). 3 Jan 2011. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "CBeebies Programmes - Little Charley Bear". BBC. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- "Charley Bear enters 80th territory". Broadcast. 24 April 2012. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Little Charley Bear and His Christmas Adventure". Time Out (London). 5 Oct 2012. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "DreamWorks Animation Buys Chapman Entertainment Library". Variety. 18 September 2013. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|