Little Clacton is a village and civil parish in the Tendring district, in the county of Essex, England. It is located on the Tendring Peninsula, close to Clacton-on-Sea. The population of the parish at the 2011 census was 2,822.
The village is approximately 12 miles South East of Colchester and 2.5 miles North of Clacton-on-Sea, and is also close to Thorpe-le-Soken where there is a railway station providing direct links to London Liverpool Street station and Clacton-on-Sea.
Local towns and villages
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 25 September 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- See the diocesan website directory.
- See the church page of the local community website Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- See history section of the parish website.
- "Little Clacton and Weeley ward population 2011". Retrieved 25 September 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
Media related to Little Clacton at Wikimedia Commons