Little Compton, Warwickshire
St Denys Church in Little Compton
|Population||332 (parish) (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Little Compton is a village and civil parish in the Stratford-on-Avon district, in south Warwickshire, England, and is located about three miles SSE of Moreton-in-Marsh. Historically an exclave of Gloucestershire, the centre of the village is home to the Reed Business School, under the company of the same name (Reed), and is owned by Sir Alec Reed.
In popular culture
Little Compton's nearest train station is Moreton-in-Marsh (~3 miles away), in the town of the same name. The village is served by few and infrequent bus services, as described below:
|Bus Number||Service Provider||Destination||Day(s)||Time||Request?|
|B7||Bakers Coaches||Chipping Norton||Tuesday||12:57||✘|
|V8||Villager Minibus Services||Chipping Norton||Friday||10:10||✘|
|V8||Villager Minibus Services||Oddington||Friday||12:12||✘|
|V26||Villager Minibus Services||Witney||Mon, Tues, Fri||9:00||✘|
|V26||Villager Minibus Services||Oddington||Mon, Tues, Fri||13:06||✔|
- "Little Compton Parish Council". Warwickshire Parish Town Councils. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- "Reed Business School". Reed Business School. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "The Stones of Blood". Doctor Who Filming Locations. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Number 5 Bus Timetable". Shipston Link. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "B7 Bus Timetable". Warwickshire Timetable PDFs. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "V8 Bus Timetable" (PDF). Villager Timetables. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "V26 Bus Timetable" (PDF). Villager Timetables. Retrieved 4 April 2018.