Little Dorrit (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Dorrit is a novel by Charles Dickens originally published in installments between 1855 and 1857.
Little Dorrit may also refer to:
- Little Dorrit (film), a 1987 film based on that novel
- Little Dorrit (1920 film), a silent film version.
- Little Dorrit (1934 film), a German adaptation.
- Little Dorrit (TV series), a 2008 BBC/WGBH television serial based on the novel.
- Lobularia maritima, commonly known as "sweet alyssum", a low-growing flowering plant in the family Brassicaceae. One cultivar is named for Little Dorrit.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Dorrit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.