Little Elm Independent School District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Little Elm Independent School District|
Little Elm ISD Athletic Complex Stadium in Little Elm, Texas.
|Little Elm, TX
ESC Region 11
|Motto||Engage Equip Empower|
|Grades||Pre-K through 12|
|Superintendent||Dr. Lowell Strike|
|Students and staff|
|Athletic conference||UIL Class AAAAA|
|Colors||Gold, Navy, and White|
Little Elm Independent School District is a public school district in Denton County, Texas, that serves the town of Little Elm, Lakewood Village, and Hackberry as well as portions of The Colony, Oak Point and Frisco.
- Little Elm High School (Grades 9–12) is a 5-A high school located northwest of Frisco. The high school has seen growth associated with the increased growth of the town and its surrounding cities. Renee Pentecost is the current[when?] head principal. The Little Elm High School Winter Guard team won the 2010 WGI International Winter Guard Competition.
- Lakeside Middle School (Grades 7–8)
- Colin Powell Sixth Grade Center (Grade 6)
- Prestwick STEM Academy
- Cesar Chavez Elementary School
- Hackberry Elementary School
- Lakeview Elementary School
- Oak Point Elementary School
- D.H. Brent Elementary School
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Little Elm ISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "2014 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.