Little Germany may refer to:
- Little Germany, New York, also known as Kleindeutschland, a German neighborhood in New York that rapidly declined after the General Slocum disaster in 1904
- Little Germany, Bradford, a commercial and historic area in Bradford that used to be influenced by local German merchants
- Little Germany, Ontario (disambiguation)
- A former neighborhood in Lake City, Seattle, Washington
- Little Germany, a political group in Cambridge that met at the White Horse Tavern during the English Reformation
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.