Little House on the Prairie (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little House on the Prairie is a series of American children's novels by Laura Ingalls Wilder, or the media franchise based on it.
Little House on the Prairie may also refer to:
Related to the Ingalls Wilder story
- Little House on the Prairie (novel), the third book of the Little House series
- Little House on the Prairie (film), a 1974 TV movie based on the above book
- Little House on the Prairie (feature film) an upcoming film directed by Sean Durkin
- Little House on the Prairie (musical), a musical adaptation of the books
- Little House on the Prairie (TV series), a 1974-1983 American television series
- Little House on the Prairie (TV miniseries), a 2005 American miniseries
- The Little House Wayside, a rest area in Pepin, Wisconsin
- A nickname for the Stott Hall Farm on the M62 motorway in England
- Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder, a two-part 2000 and 2002 television movie
- Little House (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little House on the Prairie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.