From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Joe may refer to:
- Little Joe (rocket), a 1959 booster rocket used in the US Mercury space program
- Little Joe II, used in the US Apollo space program
- Little Joe (Baltimore and Ohio locomotive), the last 0-4-0 steam locomotives built for the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad
- Little Joe (electric locomotive), a type of railroad electric locomotive
- Joe Arenas (born 1925), American retired National Football League player
- Little Joe Blue (1934–1990), American blues singer and guitarist Joseph Valery, Jr.
- Little Joe Cook (1922–2014), American R&B singer and songwriter
- Joe Dallesandro (born 1948), American actor and counterculture icon, associated with Andy Warhol and Lou Reed
- Joseph DeFede (1934–2012), New York City mob boss turned informant
- Joe Hamilton (basketball) (born 1948), American retired basketball player
- "Little Joe" Hupp, a member of the 1960s rock band The Smoke Ring
- Joe Morgan (born 1943), American retired Major League Baseball player
- Joe Pavelski (born 1984), American National Hockey League player
- Joe Presko (born 1928), American retired Major League Baseball pitcher
- Joe Weatherly (1922–1964), American stock car racing driver
- Joseph Wentworth, early 20th century American college football player and coach
- Joe Yeager (1875–1937), American Major League Baseball player
- Ring name of Joe Acton (1852–1917), British professional wrestler and world champion
- Little Joe (singer) (born 1940), stage name of American tejano performer José María De León Hernández
- Ranking Joe (born 1959), also known as Little Joe, Jamaican reggae DJ Joseph Jackson
- J.O.E. (1986–2011), Jamaican reggae singer formerly known as 'Lil Joe' or 'Little Joe'
- Little Papa Joe (born 1935), American blues guitarist and singer
- Little Son Joe (1900-1961), American blues guitarist and composer
- Little Joe (character), Joseph, the youngest Cartwright son in the television series Bonanza
- Little Joe (Veggietales), a Veggietales character
- Little Joe Jackson, the protagonist of the 1940 Broadway musical Cabin in the Sky and the 1943 film Cabin in the Sky
- Little Joe, in Team Umizoomi
- A character in the 1970 film Kelly's Heroes
- the title character of the American cowboy song "Little Joe the Wrangler"
- Nickname for four in a game of craps
- KAN Little Joe, a US Navy surface-to-air missile
- Little Joe's, a former Italian restaurant (1928–1998) in Los Angeles, California
- Little Joe (comic strip), a Western comic strip created in the early 1930s by Ed Leffingwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Joe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.