Little Magnets Versus the Bubble of Babble
|Little Magnets Versus the Bubble of Babble|
|Studio album by Transvision Vamp|
|Transvision Vamp chronology|
|Singles from Little Magnets Versus the Bubble of Babble|
This album did not follow in the successful footsteps of the two previous albums and sold poorly. Little Magnets Versus the Bubble of Babble took on a more mellow sound which was the reason that their record company at one stage refused to release it – it was eventually released in the US but never in the UK. It was however, released in Australia where the band had enjoyed considerable success. The album peaked at No. 25 on the Australian Albums Chart. Little Magnets Versus the Bubble of Babble produced a few singles but before a UK release could be re-considered, Transvision Vamp broke up.
This was the first (and only) Transvision Vamp album to feature co-writing credits for Wendy James.
All songs by Nick Sayer, except where noted.
- "(I Just Wanna) B with U" (James, Sayer) – 4:22
- "Ain't No Rules" – 4:48
- "If Looks Could Kill" – 4:12
- "Every Little Thing" – 4:04
- "Twangy Wigout" (Serge Gainsbourg, James, Sayer) – 4:15
- "Don't Believe the Type" (James, Sayer) – 5:28
- "Pressure Times" – 5:21
- "Crawl Out Your Window" (Bob Dylan) – 3:34
- "You Put a Spell on Me" – 4:24
- "Back on My Knees Again" (James, Sayer) – 2:49
- Wendy James: vocals
- Nick Christian Sayer: guitar
- Dave Parsons: bass
- Tex Axile: drums
- Willie Wilcox - drums
- Jody Lindscott - percussion
|Australian ARIA Albums Chart||25|
- Allmusic review
- Henderson, Alex. "allmusic ((( Little Magnets Versus the Bubble of Babble > Overview )))". Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- Steffen Hung. "Transvision Vamp – Little Magnets Versus The Bubble of Babble". australian-charts.com. Retrieved 2012-02-28.