Little Mountain, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||10,212 (2016 census)|
|• Density||1,160/km2 ( 3,006/sq mi)|
|Area||8.8 km2 (3.4 sq mi)|
|Location||6 km (4 mi) WNW of Caloundra|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
|State electorate(s)||Caloundra, Kawana|
Little Mountain is 6 kilometres (4 mi) west of Caloundra CBD.
The Corbould Park racecourse is located in the suburb, as well as the Caloundra Pony Club and Sunshine Coast Clay Target club.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Little Mountain (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Little Mountain - suburb (entry 48731)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Libraries: Mobile timetable". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Little Mountain - Caloundra West - Meridan Plains - Bells Creek". 2010. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "Queensland schools opening dates". Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "Meridan State College". Retrieved 1 February 2018.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|